+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 17578 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 175773

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    well then shalom lol[/quote]

well never lived in monsey... good luck driving through there on saturdays though, they throw rocks.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well never lived in monsey... good luck driving through there on saturdays though, they throw rocks.
    [/quote]

let one of those mother****ers throw something at my car, im pullin over and rippin out the jerry curl and am gonna hang it from my rearview

i work right on route 59
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

let one of those mother****ers throw something at my car, im pullin over and rippin out the jerry curl and am gonna hang it from my rearview

i work right on route 59[/quote]

no you aren't you ever see them driven around, the roam in packs, unless you are dropping like 10-15 people by your lonesome you ain't doing jack [:P]

yup I know that area VERY well, maybe I should have offered to meet you at sutters mill instead [:P]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

i work right on route 59[/quote]

no you aren't you ever see them driven around, the roam in packs, unless you are dropping like 10-15 people by your lonesome you ain't doing jack [:P]

yup I know that area VERY well, maybe I should have offered to meet you at sutters mill instead [:P]
    [/quote]

Sutters is BANGIN

uhg those burgers are the truth

All-Pro

Sutters is BANGIN

uhg those burgers are the truth[/quote]

Sutters is ok [:P]

Firewaters is much better, around there Brewpub used to be ALOT better, but it kept getting closed down to because of under aged drinking, and Irelands is probably the best bar around there now.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    *Sutters is BANGIN

uhg those burgers are the truth[/quote]

Sutters is ok [:P]

Firewaters is much better, around there Brewpub used to be ALOT better, but it kept getting closed down to because of under aged drinking, and Irelands is probably the best bar around there now.
    [/quote]

ehhh i try not to even chill around here... out of my element...

i got to my local watering hole Blvd Bar n Grill when i do go out or this place called Colonial in Ridgefield when im by my buddys.

I worked in a couple bars for lik 3 years and managed for one and I just really hate going out now lol

All-Pro

ehhh i try not to even chill around here... out of my element...[/quote]

well you should really try out Irelands one day anyhow, real Irish bar its cool, you take 59 to the end through downtown suffern where it hits franklin turnpike and then make a right and go straight for about a mile and a half and its on your right.

If you order a smithwicks pronounce it right or they'll yell at you [:P]

ya know i think i know where it is. Is that the place across from the traintracks?

alrite bro, im out, honestly if i can be quick on this **** and got time, i'll stop in no doubt

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know i think i know where it is. Is that the place across from the traintracks?

alrite bro, im out, honestly if i can be quick on this **** and got time, i'll stop in no doubt[/quote]
    yup its across from the train tracks, later bro I'm about to head out to FW anyhow soon, have fun tonight.

Yo once again its gonna be me and my homey who actuially OWNS the Giants 'Device' and he's on the MB's his name is 'GiantsFansUNITE!!' but I told him 2nite rock the name tag that says 'Giants Device Owner' LOL

Tish, ya boy Kase-1 is LOADED, LOL...... Friggin 12hrs of work 2moro
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread