+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #138711
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    thats very true....

    i didnt play you this week, i played Kase. Do you mean the next 2 weeks??
    Yes.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #138712
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,584
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    lol, we're playing some of the worst football i've seen from the Giants in the past 10 years....meaning, in my recent memory...
    Couldnt even stomach the 4th quarter. The last time I turned off a game in the 4th was against the Vikings. Wow that was 09?? I always think that game was played in 07 for some reason.

  3. #138713
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,584
    Wow. I know too many ppl that have taken off today because of COD. Same game every year. So over rated.

  4. #138714
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Couldnt even stomach the 4th quarter. The last time I turned off a game in the 4th was against the Vikings. Wow that was 09?? I always think that game was played in 07 for some reason.
    That's because it was.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #138715
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    That's because it was.
    There were two really bad games against the Viking both years. threw me off.

  6. #138716
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    There were two really bad games against the Viking both years. threw me off.
    The 07 game was the legendary " 3 pick 6" game.
    The 09 game was the one we mailed in at the end of the season that Matt and Blondie went to.
    Get well soon 80.

  7. #138717
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,584
    RB Khalil Bell is working out for the Giants today


  8. #138718
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,531
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wow. I know too many ppl that have taken off today because of COD. Same game every year. So over rated.
    lol, those games are such ****. co-worker made me buy MW2 when that came out, and im like....wow this is fun.....for the first 20 mins... lol

    I dont see why ppl consider them so replayable, considering they dont even have new content half the time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #138719
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,584
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    lol, those games are such ****. co-worker made me buy MW2 when that came out, and im like....wow this is fun.....for the first 20 mins... lol

    I dont see why ppl consider them so replayable, considering they dont even have new content half the time.
    I loved the first ones. They were ww2 era. Really it was the first great shooter since golden eye. But now its the same damn game over and over. I enjoy mp cause i love talking ****lol but yea, mehhhh. I know moreheads pretty excited about it.

  10. #138720
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,531
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I loved the first ones. They were ww2 era. Really it was the first great shooter since golden eye. But now its the same damn game over and over. I enjoy mp cause i love talking ****lol but yea, mehhhh. I know moreheads pretty excited about it.
    lol, i can imagine Morehead reading these posts right now...

    "goddamn these stupid kids and their video games!! Get a job you ****ing hippies!!" ....or something.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts