+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    3.8 since that stat-padding game we were at.....lol
    actually, its been a little over 4.0 a carry while facing two of the roughest rush defense teams in the league....

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Dont care what his avg is. Last few games hes been horrible and its hurting the team
    thats pretty inaccurate and ridiculous. Bradshaw got hurt midway through the third quarter, which is why his numbers were bad. But he had an average of 5.7 a carry for the game, and if u want to take away that last drive in which he put up 23 yards rushing, he still was averaging like 4.8-4.9 a carry.

Let alone doing a good job blocking and pass catching. Fumble was brutal - but fumbles happen. It was killer but your not going to get rid of a vet that carries your team at times because he spit the pit in a game you got blown out in.

And if you want to talk about the PIttsburgh game, well then I guess Ray Rice should be replaced, because he got shut down vs the Ravens as well.

How bout the OLine, how come nobody is talkiung about them? I see alot of extra yards coming out of BRadshaw, OLine has more to answer for than he does.

doubt it. Probably Rubio, and some new blood
    its painful to even see anybody in your party suggest her name.

Republicans have learned nothing from this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We're having an argument on another thread on Manningham. There are actually some folks (some great posters too) who actually think that Hixon is better than Manningham.
    How quickly people forget.

as a Hixon guy, Manningham was def better - but to keep Mario was not a move we could or should of afforded. I think Randle has a bigger ceiling than he does. Going to San Fran will ruin him

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I'd like to think that at this point, the Republican party is going to be trying to distancing themselves from the crazies; one area that palin excells in.

that being said......they are really bad at doing that. lol
    that battle hasn't been faught yet. There is definitly a percentage of republicans who are going to try and distance themselves, but the fact is that there is a large loud portion of them that DONT consider themselves to be the crazies.

It will be interesting to see the divide and who wins.

And we dont feel like listening to what the ladies at the view told you this morning sooo its even.

ha the difference is you actually watch Fox News

And we dont feel like listening to what the ladies at the view told you this morning sooo its even.
    and apparently you watch The View.

I don't know about anybody else, but I had no clue that show had politics in it

The favorite right now for 2016 is Christie. Rubio is a star in the GOP but I think he's better as a legislator than an executive. And an underdog is Scott Brown. He will end up as our governor by 2014 (unless John Kerry becomes Sec of State) and will be in a good spot for a run.
    But ****ey is absolutely right. The GOP is shedding the nutjobs in the primaries. There will be more of a Libertarian tone to our party. Fiscal conservatism and social moderation.
    After the Prez takes us over the fiscal cliff in 6 weeks, he will be a damaged leader. Expect huge gains in 2014 in the Congress.
    sometimes I like Christie, but then other times i don't.

I like the balls he shows on things like legalizing gambling - but then he turns around and says he wouldn't legalize weed because of the federal laws. TOTALLY contradicting.

The Jersey Boy boardwalk thing, is obnoxious to hear about. THe guy tries too hard to be tough thats annoying.

But I actually love that hes a believer in global warming (pre hurricane sandy too) and the hell hes putting teachers through.

She's a lightweight. she still knows nothing and the party has no interest in having her around. She's a right wing extremist and Its people like her that lost the election for us.
    haha im so happy you see that moorehead. Sometimes I feel like you go abit republican extremist and then u say conscious things like that.

And PS - I don't think Christie will ever get the nod. I think it will come back to haunt him in the primaries. They are going to try and pin this loss on him.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    This is what we need, I mean It's what I stand for clearly since I've been saying I'm a libertarian for a while now, but the old school social policies on abortion and birth control and religion are just that...old school...they are currently out of place...I've been saying that all along.

now cutting spending on humongously wasteful programs like the Affordable Health Care act, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc etc (and yes maybe even the military) is still something that HAS to happen....it's not a question of "if" it's a question of when...obviously it won't happen during Obama's rule, he's a one trick pony promise everything to everyone deliver nothing to no one and increase spending on everything....that's what he does.

but eventually our economy just won't be able to sustain itself...the cuts will come either because we recognize this...or because we simply no longer have the money to fund them.
    I find it hard to get passed anybody's social policies that are still against gay marriage, abortion, or those that try to bring Church into the state.

Military most DEFINITLY needs to be cut. Thats where i don't get why you were so pro-romney. The guy wanted to go back to 1970's military.

And honestly, its so annoying to hear you take that stance on Obama's spending. We can all have our opinions on what would work and what would of happened, and how effective different tactics may of been. None of us are economists, we are all buying somebody else's bull****. Truth is you have no clue, what they would have done or how it would o fbeen. Hell we don't even know how Obama's plan is going to actualy effect our country for the long haul. This idea that there was some quick fix or turn around that could have happened is denial. This financial downfall was in the works for too many years.

Either way it seems to come down to one thing: OBama won't sign a compromise that has breaks for those who make 250k total and republicans won't accept that. And if thats how it is, then thats how it is. It will be a tough 2013

+ Reply to Thread