+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Christie has "it". He's the best politician in the country right now. The American people want straight talk right now, not the BS the Pres. is blowing up our asses.
    like I said i don't mind him, but your giving him WAYYYY too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont think shes an extremist at all but shes def painted as one.
    i guess we know which side of the republican party you'll be standing with

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    does the public understand that the Pres. is BSing right now though Morehead? I think the election goes to show that the slight majority of our country literally does not understand this.

nearly everyone I know who voted for Obama voted for him for reasons that they would have been better off voting for Romney.

want to help the poor? Romney not Obama was better for that.
    want to help the elderly? Romney not Obama was better for that.
    want less warmongering? Romney not Obama was better for that.
    women's rights? middle class etc etc etc.

like literally everything Matt talks about...all the reasons he voted for Obama (if he voted :P) were better represented by Romney...the things matt wanted would have be easier to get with Romney at the helm, unfortunately for and for our country Matt (and most people like him) simple never could understand that, they were blinded by propaganda.

the problem isn't that we need a better candidate Morehead...we need a more informed electorate.

people vote on commercials now...on false promises, not real information.
    i just find it hilarious some of the stances your taking in this post.

The poor? Is this the same guy who said most people receiving help from the government are con artists? You kill Obama for "handing out" money. But somehow Romney would do THOSE people better?

Womens rights? are you out of your ****ing mind lol. What about being against Abortion would be FOr women? Getting rid of planned parenthood (it isn't just to abort babies, alot of women actually use that place), passing those conscious protection laws? I mean how is that FOR women in ANY way. Don't go on any other tangent - just answer that one.

Warmongering? LOL. Stop it now. Your boy Romney wants to sink more money in the military and expressed that in almost every debate. Im sure he wants to do that so that just so he can collect those battleships.

Im as guilty of "buying the propaganda" as you are of "buying the spin"

I said it before the election. Its ironic that those who supported Obama the most, young people, are the ones who are going to be left paying the tab for his policies.
    Guys like me have saved our money and will be fine. And the rich will ALWAYS be fine. They know how to work the system. But a $20 trillion debt will come due. And not long from now. Guess who's going to be left holding the bag?
    The RIch will always be fine pappy - and that is the point.

And you can make that case, just like I can make the case for all those hicks who vote against themselves when they vote republican.

I said it before the election. Its ironic that those who supported Obama the most, young people, are the ones who are going to be left paying the tab for his policies.
    Guys like me have saved our money and will be fine. And the rich will ALWAYS be fine. They know how to work the system. But a $20 trillion debt will come due. And not long from now. Guess who's going to be left holding the bag?
    and as we've all said before, where we are at economically right now, goes FAR beyond Obama and Bush.

Me and Daven's era were always the ones that we're going to foot this bill for the rest of our lives regardless of who was elected in 2008

and another point about Mitt vs Obama when it comes to WOMAN, PAycheck Fairness Act. Now stop it

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I find it hard to get passed anybody's social policies that are still against gay marriage, abortion, or those that try to bring Church into the state.

Military most DEFINITLY needs to be cut. Thats where i don't get why you were so pro-romney. The guy wanted to go back to 1970's military.

And honestly, its so annoying to hear you take that stance on Obama's spending. We can all have our opinions on what would work and what would of happened, and how effective different tactics may of been. None of us are economists, we are all buying somebody else's bull****. Truth is you have no clue, what they would have done or how it would o fbeen. Hell we don't even know how Obama's plan is going to actualy effect our country for the long haul. This idea that there was some quick fix or turn around that could have happened is denial. This financial downfall was in the works for too many years.

Either way it seems to come down to one thing: OBama won't sign a compromise that has breaks for those who make 250k total and republicans won't accept that. And if thats how it is, then thats how it is. It will be a tough 2013
    good stuff Matt this mess we are in was created by both partys over a long period of time lets start with nafta and "I did not have sexual relations with that women" Clinton....These politians need to work together plain and simple do their ****ing jobs ! Revenues come through taxes and revenues need to be increased its time to meet in the middle and come up with a fair plan for all Americans now! not down the ****ing road NOW ! good to see you around here man !

All-Pro
    and another point about Mitt vs Obama when it comes to WOMAN, PAycheck Fairness Act. Now stop it
    they are so far out of touch with the american workers its unbelivable.....

All-Pro
    The RIch will always be fine pappy - and that is the point.

And you can make that case, just like I can make the case for all those hicks who vote against themselves when they vote republican.
    the rich make the system until they are knocked down notch nothing is going to change......

Paycheck Fairness.........You have no idea what that bill is. There are already laws on the books that prevent discrimination against women in the workforce, including pay.
    This bill is different.
    It forces employers to have to prove that they DIDN'T discriminate which is almost impossible to do. It shifted the burden of proof. So when an employer has two possible candidates, a man and a woman, who do you think they will hire?
    Its women who get hurt the most by that bill.
    Don't buy the propaganda.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread