+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Last edited by byron; 11-20-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i guess we know which side of the republican party you'll be standing with
    How is she an extremist?

its painful to even see anybody in your party suggest her name.

Republicans have learned nothing from this election.
    Her?

thats pretty inaccurate and ridiculous. Bradshaw got hurt midway through the third quarter, which is why his numbers were bad. But he had an average of 5.7 a carry for the game, and if u want to take away that last drive in which he put up 23 yards rushing, he still was averaging like 4.8-4.9 a carry.

Let alone doing a good job blocking and pass catching. Fumble was brutal - but fumbles happen. It was killer but your not going to get rid of a vet that carries your team at times because he spit the pit in a game you got blown out in.

And if you want to talk about the PIttsburgh game, well then I guess Ray Rice should be replaced, because he got shut down vs the Ravens as well.

How bout the OLine, how come nobody is talkiung about them? I see alot of extra yards coming out of Bradshaw, OLine has more to answer for than he does.
    Bradshaw carries the team ?!? Come on man, I love AB but hes **** right now. Rest him, let him get better for the playoffs. Brown is more than capable of filling in, perhaps might be better than Bradshaw.

All-Pro
    bradshaw has a big game this week.... I got a feeling a feeling deep inside oh-yeah......time to get behind the boys they can do it , and we all have ****ing seen it...Go Giants !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9HTs...eature=related
    Last edited by byron; 11-20-2012 at 11:13 PM.

i just find it hilarious some of the stances your taking in this post.

The poor? Is this the same guy who said most people receiving help from the government are con artists? You kill Obama for "handing out" money. But somehow Romney would do THOSE people better?

Womens rights? are you out of your ****ing mind lol. What about being against Abortion would be FOr women? Getting rid of planned parenthood (it isn't just to abort babies, alot of women actually use that place), passing those conscious protection laws? I mean how is that FOR women in ANY way. Don't go on any other tangent - just answer that one.

Warmongering? LOL. Stop it now. Your boy Romney wants to sink more money in the military and expressed that in almost every debate. Im sure he wants to do that so that just so he can collect those battleships.

Im as guilty of "buying the propaganda" as you are of "buying the spin"
    This post of Daven's I didnt even warrant with a response. it was prob the WORST **** he's ever posted. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I find it hard to get passed anybody's social policies that are still against gay marriage, abortion, or those that try to bring Church into the state.
    I have the same POV. it's hard to get past, and I find it all infuriating....

When ppl like you and I say something liek that though, republican voters jsut call us uneducated voters....their defense mechanism for being people who don't care about people.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 11-21-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I find it hard to get passed anybody's social policies that are still against gay marriage, abortion, or those that try to bring Church into the state.
    As a libertarian I'm against government involvement in any of these areas, that said none of these things are as important to me as our economy, lets make sure people have jobs and have a high standard of living before we decide to tackle questions like abortion or gay marriage...

Military most DEFINITLY needs to be cut. Thats where i don't get why you were so pro-romney. The guy wanted to go back to 1970's military.
    First off I was never "pro" Romney, I was always "anti" Obama go back and read my posts...I said over and over again that I didn't like him but felt as though I "had" to vote for him because I knew the alternative was worse...far worse. Yes I can see places where the Military needs to be cut, but I mean...Israel, our ally, is getting bombed on a daily basis by Palestine....I mean yes we spend too much on the military but the way we use our military we have to...you can't make broad sweeping cuts and continue to have the same type of policies...also, Romney and Obama are both similar in that respect...Obama "talks" a weak military game...but remember it was his decision to go into Afghanistan.

And honestly, its so annoying to hear you take that stance on Obama's spending. We can all have our opinions on what would work and what would of happened, and how effective different tactics may of been. None of us are economists, we are all buying somebody else's bull****. Truth is you have no clue, what they would have done or how it would o fbeen. Hell we don't even know how Obama's plan is going to actualy effect our country for the long haul. This idea that there was some quick fix or turn around that could have happened is denial. This financial downfall was in the works for too many years.
    The financial downfall was in the works before Obama took office, I agree with you there, the problem is this is not the first time our country has been through this type of recession, I'm a big proponent of learning from the past Matt...in previous recessions our government has tried to "spend" our way out of it through "stimulus" like plans....I'm not going to deny that there is some solid science behind the theory, but we've tried it before on numerous occasions every time all it did was prolong the recession, why is Obama trying to solve a common problem with a tried and false method...we've tried this before, it never works and in fact always harms the country...why is he doing whats been proven to NOT work....if he was trying something different something new I wouldn't have the problems I do with him, there is that and then there's the fact that he keeps flat out LYING about it getting better...he literally changed the way unemployment figures are counted...he simply stopped counting people so that his numbers would look better.

Either way it seems to come down to one thing: OBama won't sign a compromise that has breaks for those who make 250k total and republicans won't accept that. And if thats how it is, then thats how it is. It will be a tough 2013
    Obama is promoting class warfare Matt, the people (most of which are businesses not people) making over 250K did nothing "wrong" they do not deserve to be "punished" how much of their money should the be allowed to keep matt? right now they are already being taxed for 50% of their money...you know this is true...don't give me the bull crap that they get taxed at a lower rate...you know that's not true and if you don't you are just stupid...and I don't think you are stupid.

Republicans want tax breaks for EVERYONE and they want the largest tax breaks for the middle class...the republicans are actually on your side Matt, the Democrates want to spend more on stimulus and one social programs..in order to accomplish that they have to raise taxes on everyone...you included matt.

All-Pro
    i just find it hilarious some of the stances your taking in this post.

The poor? Is this the same guy who said most people receiving help from the government are con artists? You kill Obama for "handing out" money. But somehow Romney would do THOSE people better?
    Yes, because there is only so much money to hand out, Obama and the Dem's in general don't care who it's going to, the Republicans would look into these "con-artists" which there are MANY of to eliminate waste in the system so that the people who REALLY need it get it, the problem is you are looking at his comments out of context, he's specifically saying that the people gaming the system are con artists...not the people who actually need the help, eliminating the waste only helps the people who need these systems more...without doing so these social programs that you care so much about will literally fall a part...this is not a scare tactic..they will literally run out of funding if something isn't done, the republicans want to do something about it, the dems don't not because they don't think it's going to fail..they know it's going to fail...they don't CARE, they just want re-election.

Womens rights? are you out of your ****ing mind lol. What about being against Abortion would be FOr women? Getting rid of planned parenthood (it isn't just to abort babies, alot of women actually use that place), passing those conscious protection laws? I mean how is that FOR women in ANY way. Don't go on any other tangent - just answer that one.
    The Abortion issue is a red herring matt....you know that, whether they are for or against abortion nothing can be done about that, it's a supreme court issue and Roe vs Wade is not going anywhere, this "issue" is not even an issue, on the other hand the republicans are actually pushing harder for equal treatment of women in the work place and also they are trying to save these social programs you are so against....also since Obama care is a BAD thing for everyone when it comes to health care (you don't understand that yet you will though) since the republicans were trying to repeal that that is also pro women (and everyone)

Warmongering? LOL. Stop it now. Your boy Romney wants to sink more money in the military and expressed that in almost every debate. Im sure he wants to do that so that just so he can collect those battleships.
    Romney was never "my boy" Ron Paul was, and he was the only canidate who really wants to cut the military, don't forget Obama has been and plans to continue spending more on the Military, he's kept Guantanamo open, he's entered into more conflicts ... he "says" he is anti war and wants to cut military spending but his actions prove otherwise.

Im as guilty of "buying the propaganda" as you are of "buying the spin"
    Propaganda and spin are the same thing and it's my opinion that you are the only one in this conversation that's buying into anything.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-21-2012 at 10:05 AM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    the rich make the system until they are knocked down notch nothing is going to change......
    I disagree with this byron, knocking the rich down will only hurt this country further, the Rich are always going to be fine...if "america" becomes hostile to the rich people who live here (most of which own or run companies) they will just leave...and the jobs they create (and they do create jobs) will leave with them.

a war against the rich is a war against everyone who lives in this country because right now the rich are the people supporting this country more then anyone else.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-21-2012 at 10:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread