+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    anyone see that kid that scored 138pt's yesterday? Jack Taylor?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...38-point-night

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    the system we have right now is fairer then people understand, politicians only make it "seem" unfair garner votes, right now if anything the rich pay TOO MUCH in taxes in my opinion, to be fair the rich would have to get a tax break.
    Thats **** been going on for ever that won't change... Look I'm all for what is fair Daven many think the tax code needs work how about a flat tax everybody pays the same rate no shelters ,loopholes and such ? same for all...All the rhetoric aside,no special interest pushing the agenda...just a plan that works for all and can be paid for....Oh course no plan could be perfect you will still have people who either can't or won't work....I suppose we could just let them all starve to death ....look its complcaited man and it will never be completly fair....but to think one side has the answer and a quick fix is crazy...I propose they both have some good ideas that they need to intergrate.... Then stick with them tweaking alone way Like they should have been doing with SS for instance plus not taking money out of that program for other short comings .....look I'm way over my head here end of the day we all want the same thing Daven a system thats fair and works ....thats a broad statement on the complex system .....Is there any one person or party who/that totaly gets it all I think not...so you have to try things keep good get rid of the bad and be carfull in the process.....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Thats **** been going on for ever that won't change... Look I'm all for what is fair Daven many think the tax code needs work how about a flat tax everybody pays the same rate no shelters ,loopholes and such ? same for all...
    I'm fine with that, but just so you realize that would be a historically large tax cut for the rich, if you do a flat tax you'd be reducing what the rich pay in taxes by more then half.

All the rhetoric aside,no special interest pushing the agenda...just a plan that works for all and can be paid for....Oh course no plan could be perfect you will still have people who either can't or won't work....I suppose we could just let them all starve to death ....look its complcaited man and it will never be completly fair....but to think one side has the answer and a quick fix is crazy...I propose they both have some good ideas that they need to intergrate.... Then stick with them tweaking alone way Like they should have been doing with SS for instance plus not taking money out of that program for other short comings .....look I'm way over my head here end of the day we all want the same thing Daven a system thats fair and works ....thats a broad statement on the complex system .....Is there any one person or party who/that totaly gets it all I think not...so you have to try things keep good get rid of the bad and be carfull in the process.....
    Yes, in the end we all want a system that's fair, I agree with that, honestly I think the best way to do that though is to make the system simpler, it doesn't have to be this complicated, the reason it's so complicated is because they don't want us to know what it means...that way they can all lie about it and tell us that the other side is wrong without us knowing one way or the other.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'm fine with that, but just so you realize that would be a historically large tax cut for the rich, if you do a flat tax you'd be reducing what the rich pay in taxes by more then half.

well we can't have that we'll just have to have a whole separaate flat tax deal them say.... one time more than they are paying now that ought to do It....

I was just throwing flat tax thing out there

Yes, in the end we all want a system that's fair, I agree with that, honestly I think the best way to do that though is to make the system simpler, it doesn't have to be this complicated, the reason it's so complicated is because they don't want us to know what it means...that way they can all lie about it and tell us that the other side is wrong without us knowing one way or the other.
    amen they ****ing with us !

I can't believe you boys are talkng politics over here.

I might have to start reading this thread on a regular basis,

Happy Thanksgiving boys.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I can't believe you boys are talkng politics over here.

I might have to start reading this thread on a regular basis,

Happy Thanksgiving boys.
    mh started it !.......same to you Rosey

mh started it !.......same to you Rosey
    No way B. We were done with the election. It was Meyerbud who brought it back. Go back a few pages.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No way B. We were done with the election. It was Meyerbud who brought it back. Go back a few pages.
    I fusing with ya !....hope your having a great thanksgivings mh

GoGo has Lyme disease. I am very worried about her. Doc just gave us antibiotics but she can barely stand up and walk a few steps. Came on all of the sudden.
    Doc thinks she'll be OK but I won't stop worrying until she's all better.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    GoGo has Lyme disease. I am very worried about her. Doc just gave us antibiotics but she can barely stand up and walk a few steps. Came on all of the sudden.
    Doc thinks she'll be OK but I won't stop worrying until she's all better.
    sorry to hear that MH....she is lame I believe is what is going on...the blood work came back Lime D...? Its hard not to worry hang in there he probably told you but the antis should be working within 3 to 5 days in the mean time the dog needs to take it easy
    Last edited by byron; 11-24-2012 at 04:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread