+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    sorry to hear that MH....she is lame I believe is what is going on...the blood work came back Lime D...? Its hard not to worry hang in there he probably told you but the antis should be working within 3 to 5 days in the mean time the dog needs to take it easy
    Thanks a lot B.
    I was hoping you'd come on line and make me feel better.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    GoGo has Lyme disease. I am very worried about her. Doc just gave us antibiotics but she can barely stand up and walk a few steps. Came on all of the sudden.
    Doc thinks she'll be OK but I won't stop worrying until she's all better.
    That sucks. Hope she's feeling better real soon.

One of our dogs had a tick on him pretty good a couple weeks ago. Vet said it's just not from the deer. Chipmunks and field mice carry them too.

I just picked up Frontline for our guys...
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    That sucks. Hope she's feeling better real soon.

One of our dogs had a tick on him pretty good a couple weeks ago. Vet said it's just not from the deer. Chipmunks and field mice carry them too.

I just picked up Frontline for our guys...
    Well we use Frontline but it still happened. It helps but its no guarantee.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Thanks a lot B.
    I was hoping you'd come on line and make me feel better.
    oh man glad I could help a little ... last time I had something like this happen was My old dog Sadie she got hit in the butt by car ...I was calling the Vet every other thing "Doc she not getting around very good yet how come its taking so long !?....He said "think about it this way how do you think you would be doing if a car hit you in the *** going 30 miles an hour" Few weeks went by and I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride and perked right up ...Still not walking all that well i helped her into the pickup ...This dog loved the water and camp and she knew right where we were headed when I turned on the road...When I got to the camp I open the door and started out and before I knew it she blew by me, flew out of that truck hit the water before I could say "hey wait " I was one happy man... I knew she was gonna be alright and she knew she was too........dogs are awesome

GoGo has Lyme disease. I am very worried about her. Doc just gave us antibiotics but she can barely stand up and walk a few steps. Came on all of the sudden.
    Doc thinks she'll be OK but I won't stop worrying until she's all better.
    question for you redsox fan...I was having this conversation with a sox fan at work..which world series team did you think was better, not who you liked more, but better, the 04 team or the one who beat Rockies?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    oh man glad I could help a little ... last time I had something like this happen was My old dog Sadie she got hit in the butt by car ...I was calling the Vet every other thing "Doc she not getting around very good yet how come its taking so long !?....He said "think about it this way how do you think you would be doing if a car hit you in the *** going 30 miles an hour" Few weeks went by and I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride and perked right up ...Still not walking all that well i helped her into the pickup ...This dog loved the water and camp and she knew right where we were headed when I turned on the road...When I got to the camp I open the door and started out and before I knew it she blew by me, flew out of that truck hit the water before I could say "hey wait " I was one happy man... I knew she was gonna be alright and she knew she was too........dogs are awesome
    "Dog's are awesome" is an understatement B.
    And I'm happy to say that GoGo is doing so much better since last night. She's walking around and actually ran back inside the house this morning. She's on antibiotics plus medication to reduce the inflammation. We're just hoping that the progress continues.
    But so far we're extremely happy.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    And I'm happy to say that GoGo is doing so much better since last night. She's walking around and actually ran back inside the house this morning. She's on antibiotics plus medication to reduce the inflammation. We're just hoping that the progress continues.
    thats great news, they will check her after the antibiotics and make sure they got it right ? thanks for the undate .....

Bradshaw sucks

All-Pro
    I was worried about how our team would come out of the bye....the win was nice the way done it was ****ing awsome....A win against Washington week man, we be shinning !!!

Glad to hear your dog is doing better. Watching one of your best friends suffer is pretty heartbreaking, and a terrible feeling. That's great that she's doing good though.

I lost my bullmastiff to bone cancer in June, and it totally crushed me, and thats after i knew it was likely going to happen, I just couldn't deal with it really...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread