+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    romantic view for sure MH...there are many others that deserve credit....great team and some prety good coaches....
    Hey....I'm not Morehead State for nothing.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Getting some heads nice, but I wouldnt call it romantic.

All-Pro
    haha.... hell I don't know how you remember all the stuff you do man...I been a giants fan forever I remember bits and pieces of the 58 game I was eight at the time....I was never into stats.... numbers don't stay with me anyhow...but that may be job related... I use 'em then lose 'em...no two houses or job is the same far to many numbers to keep in the head...My son was into stats big time as a kid he would spend hour making charts filled with all the stats he could find ....Now he's an accountant.....I keep thinking about how crazy it would be if we made it to the SB again this year and its against the Pats....I swear their would be a Pats fan melt down up here if that were to happen and we win yet again.....ah well just rambling

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    haha.... hell I don't know how you remember all the stuff you do man...I been a giants fan forever I remember bits and pieces of the 58 game I was eight at the time....I was never into stats.... numbers don't stay with me anyhow...but that may be job related... I use 'em then lose 'em...no two houses or job is the same far to many numbers to keep in the head...My son was into stats big time as a kid he would spend hour making charts filled with all the stats he could find ....Now he's an accountant.....I keep thinking about how crazy it would be if we made it to the SB again this year and its against the Pats....I swear their would be a Pats fan melt down up here if that were to happen and we win yet again.....ah well just rambling
    Obviously I live it Pats country as well. The first one they consider a fluke. (Helmet catch and all) After last year they bow to me and call my their Daddy!

Veteran
    There's alot more than just 3 qbs playing better than Eli this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    There's alot more than just 3 qbs playing better than Eli this year.
    Peyton
    Brees
    Brady
    Ryan
    Rodgers
    Dalton
    RGIII
    Ben
    Russell Wilson
    Freeman
    Flacco
    Alex Smith

These guys (off the top of my head) are all playing better than Eli THIS YEAR.

All-Pro
    I'll give you some of those, he's probably hovering around 10-15th best in the league this year in my opinion...statistically for this season....which means nothing to me because we all know how much better then "his stats" Eli is.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'll give you some of those, he's probably hovering around 10-15th best in the league this year in my opinion...statistically for this season....which means nothing to me because we all know how much better then "his stats" Eli is.
    His stats are pretty much in line with his play this year. He hasn't played as well as any of these guys. I didn't put Schaub there but Eli has probably been worse than him as well.

All-Pro
    His stats are pretty much in line with his play this year. He hasn't played as well as any of these guys. I didn't put Schaub there but Eli has probably been worse than him as well.
    Why are you so concentrated on one year that's not even over yet?

Eli's stats are better then Ben's and Alex Smiths over his career

Sorry I'm not going to even recognize Andy Dalton/RGIII/Russel Wilson ... sample size too small.

I'm not sure how Flacco's stats line up, I think Eli throws the ball a heck of a lot more then him though.

you want to claim that Brees/Peyton/Brady/Rodgers are better? fine I'll give you that, but I still want Eli over all of them because of his 4th QTR performances over the years.

you want to make an argument for Matt Ryan...that's feasible.

but don't tell me you think Andy Dalton/RGIII/Russel Wilson and Josh Freeman are better QB's....get out of here with that bullcrap, they may be putting up better statistics so far this year but just stop it, it's one year.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Why are you so concentrated on one year that's not even over yet?

Eli's stats are better then Ben's and Alex Smiths over his career

Sorry I'm not going to even recognize Andy Dalton/RGIII/Russel Wilson ... sample size too small.

I'm not sure how Flacco's stats line up, I think Eli throws the ball a heck of a lot more then him though.

you want to claim that Brees/Peyton/Brady/Rodgers are better? fine I'll give you that, but I still want Eli over all of them because of his 4th QTR performances over the years.

you want to make an argument for Matt Ryan...that's feasible.

but don't tell me you think Andy Dalton/RGIII/Russel Wilson and Josh Freeman are better QB's....get out of here with that bullcrap, they may be putting up better statistics so far this year but just stop it, it's one year.
    I didn't say they were better. I said they are playing better than Eli this year. I even underlined THIS YEAR.
    Russell has more TD's and fewer Int's and he's a friggin 3rd round rook!!!

PICK UP YOUR FRIGGIN GAME ELI!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread