+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #139151
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,098
    We had a terrible game plan this week. Our offense lives and dies by big play touchdowns, meaning we need as many possessions as possible. instead, we went with ball control and played right into the hands of the redskins.

  2. #139152
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    MH got himself a win by picking up the Jets D. It's ironic that if Tynes makes that FG Sharick wins and so do the Giants most likely.
    If Tynes had made that kick, Washington would have scored at the end to win. They were down in the redzone already and that was just trying to run the clock. Our defense had been beaten down by then.
    The only win with that FG would have been G (or Daven really).
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #139153
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,714
    [QUOTE=bigblue4417;603660]
    I love the fact that LT beat you J**** and gave me the 2 seed. QUOTE]

    if that doesn't scream luck, i dont know what else does...lol I LOST TO A GUY WHO HAD ONE WIN!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #139154
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    We had a terrible game plan this week. Our offense lives and dies by big play touchdowns, meaning we need as many possessions as possible. instead, we went with ball control and played right into the hands of the redskins.
    I thought controlling the clock would have worked last night, we just couldnt convert 3rd downs by the endzone and we couldnt get in the endzone. I herd Gruden say we had 40 something plays to their 20 at the end of the half. We should have been up at least 10. But you are right, Giants have lived and died by the big td plays for a year now and lately they are few and far between.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  5. #139155
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I thought controlling the clock would have worked last night, we just couldnt convert 3rd downs by the endzone and we couldnt get in the endzone. I herd Gruden say we had 40 something plays to their 20 at the end of the half. We should have been up at least 10. But you are right, Giants have lived and died by the big td plays for a year now and lately they are few and far between.
    Control the clock against one of the best rushing teams in the league? Doesn't make much sense to me. Score pints and score points fast. Take them out of their element and make them throw the ball.

  6. #139156
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,714
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I thought controlling the clock would have worked last night, we just couldnt convert 3rd downs by the endzone and we couldnt get in the endzone. I herd Gruden say we had 40 something plays to their 20 at the end of the half. We should have been up at least 10. But you are right, Giants have lived and died by the big td plays for a year now and lately they are few and far between.
    Yea i thought that was going to win us the game also....but then we just kept stalling, it was bad...the dropped passes, the overthrown balls, everythign was going against us.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #139157
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,098
    Nicks needs to get healthy

  8. #139158
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Control the clock against one of the best rushing teams in the league? Doesn't make much sense to me. Score pints and score points fast. Take them out of their element and make them throw the ball.
    Keeps them off the field and our defense fresh. It was working very well the first half we just couldnt put any points on the board like I mentioned.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  9. #139159
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,828
    Feel like Brees is going to *** rape our defense, raw, no ky

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  10. #139160
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,650
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Feel like Brees is going to *** rape our defense, raw, no ky
    honestly, I don't think so, we only seem to have trouble with mobile QB's Brees is a lot of things but mobile he's not.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts