+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    lol. I've always seen MMB as one of the reasonables. Except of course when he stated last season that Eli was the same player and everyone else improved.

But 420 likes to play games and put words in your mouth. I will handle that better should I choose to engage him again.
    "Evil" is never "reasonable".
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I got to go see a chiropractor today for my neck.... not crazy about it .....the last time I went years ago this guy stood behind me told me to relax he grabbed my head and reefed it to one side then back to middle....well.... first words out of my mouth were wtf are you doing ....we had at least a 10 min discussion on whether I was going to let him crack the other side.....no lie.. I did let him do it but never went back again... lol......I'll be ready for this new guy
    Hope youre ok. Moms going today for that sciatic nerve. Feel bad, shes in real pain. She got up from dinner last night and tweaked it again. She froze and her face turned pale, thought she was going to pass out.

I wish wed sit Nicks for a game or 2. hes def not healthy

I called that miserable excuse for a Giants fan (yes, 420) a disingenuous prick over in the Simms and Eli thread and the filter didn't work.

They told me to chill with the personal attacks, but isn't that what some of us do best?
    when i was a mod he reported EVERYBODY.... hes a ****head. The reason I stopped being a mod. I stopped because I wanted to be able to call him a ****ing moron when he was acting like when without him saying oh its cuz ur a mod

If you guys don't mind, next season I would like to join your FF league.

And I'd also like to meet you guys at a game. I've got ST's. So you guys can count on me for 3 seats.

yea man no doubt, you definitly have to come through next year

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    That's not what that offense is. We were talking about the Tebow offense last year. If you think that offense is what Washington runs, you are nuts. Washington runs the same offense Shanahan has always run. He just added a few wrinkles to suite RGIII's ability.
    we were talking about how Tebow could possibly be successful because of the offense, your argument was that Tebow blows and that offense can never be successful in th eNFL

And if you think that isn't an option offense then you have officially gone mad

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I actually saw that one.
    420 just gets his knickers in a twist and goes off with the name calling. Sometimes he's OK to talk to. By "talk to" I mean make fun of.

Trust me..if you think 420 is the biggest Eli Cultist you are wrong. The biggest Eli Cultist is our own MMB. He just hides it better.
    I'd rather be loyal to my QB than what you are

you are one of th ebiggest chicken littles on the board, you just hide it better

lol. I've always seen MMB as one of the reasonables. Except of course when he stated last season that Eli was the same player and everyone else improved.

But 420 likes to play games and put words in your mouth. I will handle that better should I choose to engage him again.
    haha i said hes gradually imrpvoed as he has every season

most are saying he took some Giant leap, which just wasnt the case. He was putting balls in tight windows for a few years no and ust not getting the recognition for it.

He also was making those same silly mistakes from time to time, the onyl difference is that they weren't getting taken for turnovers (which was luck). When th eball gets turned over it makes everyhting come to light more

we usually do the game first part of October its a great time....It would be great to meet you and have you in FF if it can all work out Amanda and Matt run the leauge I believe Amanda is the boss of everything and Matt knows it
    the ****s in my pants pal

I got to go see a chiropractor today for my neck.... not crazy about it .....the last time I went years ago this guy stood behind me told me to relax he grabbed my head and reefed it to one side then back to middle....well.... first words out of my mouth were wtf are you doing ....we had at least a 10 min discussion on whether I was going to let him crack the other side.....no lie.. I did let him do it but never went back again... lol......I'll be ready for this new guy
    its an acquired taste. I remember the first few times i had that done. It is weird. Then you learn to love it

+ Reply to Thread