+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The Reskins don't run the Tebow system from last year. You have this overly simplistic notion that since there is an option element in this offense that its the same system or even close. They run the classic Shanahan zone blocking scheme with a lot of QB movement to set up the passing game.
    Of course you think we run the run and shoot offense as well so I consider the source.
    we doooo! Its a hybrid of the run and shoot. Theres plays when every Griant WR is running an option MH. Just because we use tightends donest mean squat. its the same scheme

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    we doooo! Its a hybrid of the run and shoot. Theres plays when every Griant WR is running an option MH. Just because we use tightends donest mean squat. its the same scheme
    You too? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

Hope youre ok. Moms going today for that sciatic nerve. Feel bad, shes in real pain. She got up from dinner last night and tweaked it again. She froze and her face turned pale, thought she was going to pass out.
    Yea my mom has a really bad back...all types of stuff wrong. I have to help her with some of the most trivial things sometimes. Stuff you and I take for granted.

Good luck B!!! Hope everything goes well.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You too? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    Do you not remember that article I found? And then YA used it to start a thread, and took you to school? Lets see if i can dig it up.

All-Pro
    Its actually very cute. He really does think he's on to something when he gets like this.

Don't know if you remember the Run and Shoot discussion? He was actually adorable during that debate.
    Yes, I was around for that, I think I actually got into that discussion for a bit, If memory serves (which it usually doesn't) I think I was with him up until a certain point then he went overboard and I jumped ship.

Bill Murray as FDR? looks decent....

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    The mind is funny.

Anyone doing anything good this weekend? Dates with brazillians, unicorns, anything of that nature?
    I feel a cold coming on so Im probably just chilling
    ok no more bb gifs.

Anyone doing anything good this weekend? Dates with brazillians, unicorns, anything of that nature?
    I feel a cold coming on so Im probably just chilling
    idk, since i've been sick, I havent gotten much sleep(like, waking up every half hour), so hopefully I sleep in tmrw, and catch up. I need it!!

other than that, not sure. My old roommate managed to escape the lady to watch the game at the bar with me. We've been callin' him LLD...love locked down, lol. they are both awesome people, and i love them both...but put them together, they become a 70 year old couple who never leaves the confines of their ****ty apartment! haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread