+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    idk, since i've been sick, I havent gotten much sleep(like, waking up every half hour), so hopefully I sleep in tmrw, and catch up. I need it!!

other than that, not sure. My old roommate managed to escape the lady to watch the game at the bar with me. We've been callin' him LLD...love locked down, lol. they are both awesome people, and i love them both...but put them together, they become a 70 year old couple who never leaves the confines of their ****ty apartment! haha
    I wasn't your old roommate by any chance was I?

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I wasn't your old roommate by any chance was I?
    hahaha....havin problems, buddy?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    hahaha....havin problems, buddy?
    I mean, not really, I used to party too hard all the time I'm probably close to normal now cause of the GF but to me it's a big change.

I mean, not really, I used to party too hard all the time I'm probably close to normal now cause of the GF but to me it's a big change.
    I getcha. nothing wrong with that.

Alot of the time i feel like im running out of ppl to party with....but I'm not sure im ready for the change yet.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My lovely bride and I went to a wake last night. We then stopped at a local Italian Restaurant in Springfield and had a nice meal.

To me.....we partied too hard last night.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    we usually do the game first part of October its a great time....It would be great to meet you and have you in FF if it can all work out Amanda and Matt run the leauge I believe Amanda is the boss of everything and Matt knows it
    Gotcha on the boss thing. lol.

Yeah it would be great to get to hang with you guys. We'll see if we can make it work this next year - as long as it's not Columbus Day weekend.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I got to go see a chiropractor today for my neck.... not crazy about it .....the last time I went years ago this guy stood behind me told me to relax he grabbed my head and reefed it to one side then back to middle....well.... first words out of my mouth were wtf are you doing ....we had at least a 10 min discussion on whether I was going to let him crack the other side.....no lie.. I did let him do it but never went back again... lol......I'll be ready for this new guy
    You gotta love when it feels like he's going to rip your head off. lol.

Good luck btw.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    when i was a mod he reported EVERYBODY.... hes a ****head. The reason I stopped being a mod. I stopped because I wanted to be able to call him a ****ing moron when he was acting like when without him saying oh its cuz ur a mod
    Not surprising to hear about him. But surprising to hear about you not being a mod anymore.

He's so far over the top with his Eli fixation. And like an idiot I tried to reason with him.

yea man no doubt, you definitly have to come through next year
    Only time that's no good for me every year is Columbus weekend. We've been getting away to celebrate the wife's birthday for years. But if it is that day, I'll have 4 tickets and a parking pass for whoever needs.

haha i said hes gradually imrpvoed as he has every season

most are saying he took some Giant leap, which just wasnt the case. He was putting balls in tight windows for a few years no and ust not getting the recognition for it.

He also was making those same silly mistakes from time to time, the onyl difference is that they weren't getting taken for turnovers (which was luck). When th eball gets turned over it makes everyhting come to light more

I agree in part. But I thought he was pretty brilliant last year. His passes were money like never before and he just looked in command back there. Right now, he's just not as sharp as he was most of last season.

+ Reply to Thread