+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

I wanted to take a second to comment on what a fantastic downhill runner Wilson is. He's small, but he plays like he's 6'5" 260 lbs, and i ****ing love it.

best draft pick ever, imo =P

where is lawl? i wanna see him whine about it!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    what does that have to do with the offense being successful or not? Moreheads argument was that strategically it won't work. The durability has nothing to do with it. The offense can definitely work in the NFL and RG3 is showing that.
    You need to define successful. I dont think it will work strategically or physically. Skins are winning a few games, thats great, but so did Vick with Atlanta and Philly. Hes only won one playoff game his whole career. Look at Cam this year....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I wanted to take a second to comment on what a fantastic downhill runner Wilson is. He's small, but he plays like he's 6'5" 260 lbs, and i ****ing love it. best draft pick ever, imo =Pwhere is lawl? i wanna see him whine about it!!
    Its better for the team if David wilson sucks. When rbs do extremely well the get paid extremely well andb your team goes downhill. Carolina jax philly Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Its better for the team if David wilson sucks. When rbs do extremely well the get paid extremely well andb your team goes downhill. Carolina jax philly Tennessee
    well considering AB is done, there's no downside to it.

Plus, one game isn't going to get him a massive contract lol. Don't be ridiculous, lawl.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I hate having optimism with this team because as soon as you do they **** slap you right back to reality, but I think we can beat the **** out the Falcons. And I mean dominate them like the playoffs last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I hate having optimism with this team because as soon as you do they **** slap you right back to reality, but I think we can beat the **** out the Falcons. And I mean dominate them like the playoffs last year.
    haha I here ya there...but I do agree we should beat them

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    haha I here ya there...but I do agree we should beat them
    Falcons remind me alot of the saints. except the saints actually have more than 1 dimension as they have multiple effective RBs. Both defenses suck.

We definitely CAN beat them....just depends on which Giants team shows up to play.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I freaking rocked it this week, too bad I'm not in the playoffs and on a bye in the consolation rounds lol....

111-Pts with Arian Foster and Owen Daniels left to go.
    my whole team including the bench 217 points better late than never..lol

+ Reply to Thread