+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    Well, I feel like most dogs have a dumb personality....thats kind of a generality i suppose, but we've had some GREAT ones. We've had 2, and we also have friends with them. Plus, it's the stigma attached to them that good people try to fix. I have a good friend who works for a rescue agency dealing with only pitbulls.

The misconception is that "Pitbull" is actually a breed. It's not. It's the name that dogfighters gave to a set of American bulldog breeds. The other obvious misconception is that the dogs are aggressive by nature, which is BS. There are plenty of breeds much more aggressive. It's just that they have stronger jaws, so more injuries are reported than say that of a lab, sheppard, bulldogs, etc....

What it comes down to is that there are thousands of American Staffordshire terriers that are homeless because people abandon them. They are also on the high-kill list when nobody takes them, which is so depressing.

Those are the only answers I have for ya man....I just love them. American Staffordshire Terrier, and bullmastiffs are my favorites.
    Oh...I thought Staffordshire Terriers were the official names for pitbulls.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Youks a yank

Got an MPAA notice online today for the first time in about 5 years. Guess it's time to step up my pirating game!!

Most people in this scenario would freak out, and stop what they are doing. Not me though. I'm going to stand up to the billion dollar corporations, give them the finger, and download even more of their ****ty *** movies. lol
    make sure u get arrested AFTER my wedding - the plates per person were expensive hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Saw the new batman. it was good, but way over rated. I thought it was going to be much better with the way people were talking about it. When Bain first spoke i started laughing, not what i expected.
    i agree

i thought it blew

Youks a yank
    and Moorehead is filled wtih pain

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    and Moorehead is filled wtih pain
    I want Ichiro back. We need a pure avg. hitter. Hope we jump on RA as soon as the Mets **** up negotiations. Our rotation would be stout.

Hope we jump on RA as soon as the Mets **** up negotiations. Our rotation would be stout.
    You WANT a pitcher that old coming off ONE good season??!? The dude is going to be 39 next season!! **** that....

ONE GOOD SEASON?!?!

Man you sound like Cashman, circa 2002
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You WANT a pitcher that old coming off ONE good season??!? The dude is going to be 39 next season!! **** that....

ONE GOOD SEASON?!?!

Man you sound like Cashman, circa 2002
    His era the last few years is fantastic. He doesnt need to be 21. He throws the knuckle ball almost every pitch.

Sooooooooooooooooooo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Hello....Hockey, are you there???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread