+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 16835 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 168347

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

First date I had didn't go well, I told you about that.
    [/quote]

<font size="4">***SLAP***
    </font>
    ???
    [/quote]

No. It wasn't that.

It's past, it's gone, I'm not speaking of it again
    [/quote]

good cuz its absolutely ridic to be hung up on that[/quote]

I was like hung on it for a day or two....
    [/quote]

hate to break it to u but anytime we talk about this topic u bring it up, hence not over it. You use it as a point of reference and an excuse any time u can...[/quote]

Nah bro, trust me. I'm over it... that's not stopping me from anything.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

</font>
    ???
    [/quote]

No. It wasn't that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

hate to break it to u but anytime we talk about this topic u bring it up, hence not over it. You use it as a point of reference and an excuse any time u can...[/quote]

gotta agree, MMB has a point here.

and MMB to tell you the truth its likely going to be a while between his first and second lay, we are going to be hearing about the first girl every day for like months till he gets lucky again..I can already see it.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    Word man, I go out and hit on every piece of culo out there..... Its almost ridiculous how many dates Ive gotten while working in retail
    [/quote]

lucky for you... I work in an Engineering department, we have ONE girl, she's a secretary, and she's taken.
    [/quote]Yea man for a while I was gettin down with my boss who was about 10yrs older than ya boy...... She was totally bad news and DEF not more than a inter-office fling no matter what she wanted, LOL too bad she got fired cause it was ALOT of fun goin 2 work, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

</font>
    ???
    [/quote]

No. It wasn't that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah bro, trust me. I'm over it... that's not stopping me from anything.
    [/quote]

then don't bring it up again, i don't want to hear it lol

it didn't count as anything and honestly i feel like that was in part ur fault to be honest with you. I don't think u made it clear waht ur intentions were with the situation and she might of thought it was just a friends thing...

and if that wasn't the case, then shes a raging ***** & slut..

but u have this hangover from it like u tried, kind of, one time 2 years ago and it didn't work so why bother...

nobody goes out looking for a relationship and gets one, or a good one anyway...

u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    Word man, I go out and hit on every piece of culo out there..... Its almost ridiculous how many dates Ive gotten while working in retail
    [/quote]

lucky for you... I work in an Engineering department, we have ONE girl, she's a secretary, and she's taken.
    [/quote]Yea man for a while I was gettin down with my boss who was about 10yrs older than ya boy...... She was totally bad news and DEF not more than a inter-office fling no matter what she wanted, LOL too bad she got fired cause it was ALOT of fun goin 2 work, LOL
    [/quote]

LOL I have one friend like you, no shame, no standards.... that's cool though, whatever gets it wet right [:P]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

</font>
    ???
    [/quote]

No. It wasn't that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

gotta agree, MMB has a point here.

and MMB to tell you the truth its likely going to be a while between his first and second lay, we are going to be hearing about the first girl every day for like months till he gets lucky again..I can already see it.
    [/quote]

oh definitly...

everybody gets caught up on the first...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol[/quote]

ROFL that's so true....that's why you gotta make rules though before its too late and you fall into the trap...though I'm nearing the end of my line on my rules, I may want to revise the age limit on myself [:P]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol[/quote]

ROFL that's so true....that's why you gotta make rules though before its too late and you fall into the trap...though I'm nearing the end of my line on my rules, I may want to revise the age limit on myself [:P]
    [/quote]

haha ur getting up there old man, what are u turnin 29 this year?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

haha ur getting up there old man, what are u turnin 29 this year?[/quote]

28 I think

wait was it 27 this year? i think it was 27 I'm February.

I wanted to "Start" looking for a relationship type girl when I was 28 and be in a committed serious relationship on the border of marriage by 30.

and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done

kid just needs a lil **** it in his system

+ Reply to Thread