+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 17672 FirstFirst ... 440445449450250350450550651455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 176718

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    Word man, I go out and hit on every piece of culo out there..... Its almost ridiculous how many dates Ive gotten while working in retail
    [/quote]

lucky for you... I work in an Engineering department, we have ONE girl, she's a secretary, and she's taken.
    [/quote]Yea man for a while I was gettin down with my boss who was about 10yrs older than ya boy...... She was totally bad news and DEF not more than a inter-office fling no matter what she wanted, LOL too bad she got fired cause it was ALOT of fun goin 2 work, LOL
    [/quote]

LOL I have one friend like you, no shame, no standards.... that's cool though, whatever gets it wet right [:P]
    [/quote]
    LOL, nah my boy who came 2 the Draft Party, HE has no standards

Mine are quite an open spectrum.....Depends on the level of intoxication, LOL. But my boss had a pretty slammin body and knew how to work it to the fullest, but was kind of a buttaface (everything looks good buttaface) and had a fiancee she was living with, so I wasnt lookin for anyting serious (if ya get with someone whos currently cheating dont put faith that she wont do the same to you) just a good and fun time at and after work

Then she wound up getting into some bad stuff and I had to call it quits...... AFTER she was fired that is, LOL

"When you can go 2 work and get a bl0wjob, why go 2 work and NOT get a bl0wjob" - Kase-1
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done[/quote]

I do have a good personality, ur right.

Lil *****y side? lol

Wait till homecoming..... I'll get someone even if you don't show up.

All-Pro

Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

if you do have red hair are you Irish? if you are, you and me will get along just fine.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol[/quote]

ROFL that's so true....that's why you gotta make rules though before its too late and you fall into the trap...though I'm nearing the end of my line on my rules, I may want to revise the age limit on myself [:P]
    [/quote]

haha ur getting up there old man, what are u turnin 29 this year?[/quote]

28 I think

wait was it 27 this year? i think it was 27 I'm February.

I wanted to "Start" looking for a relationship type girl when I was 28 and be in a committed serious relationship on the border of marriage by 30.
    [/quote]
    Hey buddy just take out ur Drivers License and look at that thing that says DOB, and we'll figure it out for ya, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

THAT'S the attitude you should have everytime you step out of your house!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done[/quote]

I do have a good personality, ur right.

Lil *****y side? lol

[/quote]

bro when we get to home coming... i want u macking broads but then i want some chick to come up and smack u cuz u were hittin that and shes mad ur talkin to other chicks...

thats where u need to be by homecoming
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol[/quote]

ROFL that's so true....that's why you gotta make rules though before its too late and you fall into the trap...though I'm nearing the end of my line on my rules, I may want to revise the age limit on myself [:P]
    [/quote]

haha ur getting up there old man, what are u turnin 29 this year?[/quote]

28 I think

wait was it 27 this year? i think it was 27 I'm February.

I wanted to "Start" looking for a relationship type girl when I was 28 and be in a committed serious relationship on the border of marriage by 30.
    [/quote]
    Hey buddy just take out ur Drivers License and look at that thing that says DOB, and we'll figure it out for ya, LOL
    [/quote]

feb 23 82 (im lucky I still have my Drivers License :P) I had to use a calculator.... :P

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

THAT'S that attitude you should have everytime you step out of your house!
    [/quote]

amen bro... its a game of statistics...

most of them will deny u...

but not alll of em []

its what every man lives by

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

if you do have red hair are you Irish? if you are, you and me will get along just fine.
    [/quote]

I am Irish.

And yes, I really do have red hair

(enter ginger joke here)

and i must say i do like davenlll game plan he said a while ago...

find the group with hot smokin hot chick and a couple of other decent looking ones.. go up and talk to the decent chicks and TOTALLY ignor the hot one...

i never tried it... but i like it

+ Reply to Thread