+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 16812 FirstFirst ... 540545549550350450550650751555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 168116

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

if you do have red hair are you Irish? if you are, you and me will get along just fine.
    [/quote]

I am Irish.

And yes, I really do have red hair

(enter ginger joke here)
    [/quote]

ur irish and ur not drinkin?!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I am Irish.

(enter ginger joke here)
    [/quote]

oh, well get along then, I'll get you drunk ONE time, and if you really are irish...well, it'll be down hill from there...I'll find you something you like to drink.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done[/quote]

I do have a good personality, ur right.

Lil *****y side? lol

Wait till homecoming..... I'll get someone even if you don't show up.
    [/quote]

bro when we get to home coming... i want u macking broads but then i want some chick to come up and smack u cuz u were hittin that and shes mad ur talkin to other chicks...

thats where u need to be by homecoming[/quote]

LMAO

Let's see if you and Amanda actually show up MeyerBud....

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done[/quote]

Lil *****y side? lol

[/quote]

bro when we get to home coming... i want u macking broads but then i want some chick to come up and smack u cuz u were hittin that and shes mad ur talkin to other chicks...

LMAO

[/quote]

u give me the date, as long as it isn't the week im goin to vegas or game of oakland... im there

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

if you do have red hair are you Irish? if you are, you and me will get along just fine.
    [/quote]

I am Irish.

(enter ginger joke here)
    [/quote]

ur irish and ur not drinkin?![/quote]

Not yet.

When LT= 21.

And I told yous, I tried a beer once, and hated the taste of it... if I don't like the taste, I'm not drinking it.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i must say i do like davenlll game plan he said a while ago...

find the group with hot smokin hot chick and a couple of other decent looking ones.. go up and talk to the decent chicks and TOTALLY ignor the hot one...

i never tried it... but i like it[/quote]

It works two ways, number one, Disinterest is sexy to women, they want your attention, they just don't want you usually, but if they need to do things to and for you to get your attention they'll do it a lot of the time, and on the other hand, the decent chick is just SOOOO happy she's being talked to instead of being ignored like she always is, you are in right away...like you don't even have to make sense.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

Lil *****y side? lol

[/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]

u give me the date, as long as it isn't the week im goin to vegas or game of oakland... im there[/quote]

I believe it is October 2-4.

October 2nd is the dance, where me and my boy will look for some ladies.

October 3rd is the football game

Dunno what the 4th is. GIANTS game for me though

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

[/quote]

I am Irish.

(enter ginger joke here)
    [/quote]

Not yet.

When LT= 21.

And I told yous, I tried a beer once, and hated the taste of it... if I don't like the taste, I'm not drinking it.
    [/quote]

DUDE stop bad mouthing beer, which beer did you have, because there are literally thousands of different tasting beers, probably more... beers that you couldn't even imagine what they taste like...beer is like jelly beans you can make it taste like almost anything.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

[/quote]

I am Irish.

(enter ginger joke here)
    [/quote]

Not yet.

When LT= 21.

[/quote]

u obtain a taste for liqour... and dont worry shots go down quickly...

[/quote]

I am Irish.

(enter ginger joke here)
    [/quote] ur irish and ur not drinkin?![/quote]

Not yet.

When LT= 21.

[/quote]Nah Lt doesnt have to=21, i got bars in Ny no id no nada, been drinkin and watchin G men games in bars since i was 14 shouldnt be a prob gettin ya in.

+ Reply to Thread