+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 16147 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154955055155255356160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 161463

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

yeah that's a bit excessive [:P]

I DO have regular mirrors on my head board and my dresser which is directly 90% from my bed....which is pretty hot sometimes...not to sound gay, but it's pretty sexy to eye gaze while doggy with a girl.... if you know what I mean....just for a little bit.

too much info?
    [/quote]
    Yes Harooni, too much

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

those arent MMBs sheets. lol nice try tho</p>

[/quote]
    How do you know?
    [/quote]</p>

im taking a very wild guess. lol</p>

[/quote]
    You could probably describe the ceiling a little better though. Is it textured or just plain? lol j/k

Don't slap me or "slap" me.
    [/quote]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol ok, new subject lol </p>[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOL

Dont worry they know, cause after we're done its time for an extensive film session to critique form and technique, then its back to the 2 a days
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

I DO have regular mirrors on my head board and my dresser which is directly 90% from my bed....which is pretty hot sometimes...not to sound gay, but it's pretty sexy to eye gaze while doggy with a girl.... if you know what I mean....just for a little bit.

too much info?
    [/quote]

yea i hear ya thats why i'll pull the special ladys hair back so she can see me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

too much info?
    [/quote]</P>

Can you see the tires on the racing car bed frame?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

too much info?
    [/quote]</P>

Can you see the tires on the racing car bed frame?</P>[/quote]

LMFAO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

too much info?
    [/quote]</p>

Can you see the tires on the racing car bed frame?</p>[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

too much info?
    [/quote]
    LOL, I thought you were talking about lookin into your own eyes through the mirror while hittin some girl doggystyle, cause thatd be narcissistic as hell, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

too much info?
    [/quote]</p>

Can you see the tires on the racing car bed frame?</p>[/quote]
    <font size="6">LMAO</font>

quote that and put it as your sig. LOL

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, I thought you were talking about lookin into your own eyes through the mirror while hittin some girl doggystyle, cause thatd be narcissistic as hell, LOL
    [/quote]
    You don't do that? When you watch the video are you watching you or her? For my final question do you get the under the nut shot?

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
    [/quote]

too much info?
    [/quote]
    LOL, I thought you were talking about lookin into your own eyes through the mirror while hittin some girl doggystyle, cause thatd be narcissistic as hell, LOL
    [/quote]

I do have really sexy eyes.

+ Reply to Thread