+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 17055 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159960060160260361165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 170547

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Well since Morehead is here should we allow him to ask the questions he seems to have the right idea with questions that are difficult to look up.

I've got this at an even 4-4 atm.
    [/quote]</P>

OK, everyone ready.</P>

Which two QB's have longer current consecutive games played streaks that Eli?</P>

[/quote]

Brett Favre

Peyton Manning
    [/quote]</P>

yeah ill say the same too. plus thats not GIANTS trivia</P>

All-Pro

5-5 atm since they both got the streak question correct.

[quote user="DavenIII"]this isn't going to work if everyone just keeps randomly asking questions BB4417, it is a good one though, but BB85 still hasn't answered the previous one.
    [/quote]</P>

exactly im so confused... i get caught up with work stuff for 5 minutes and im 2 pages behind.. this is crazy im trying to work and fight with the ex on when he has to move out by and do trivia all at once.. this is ******ed</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Well since Morehead is here should we allow him to ask the questions he seems to have the right idea with questions that are difficult to look up.

I've got this at an even 4-4 atm.
    [/quote]</P>

OK, everyone ready.</P>

Which two QB's have longer current consecutive games played streaks that Eli?</P>[/quote]The2best in the league...

[quote user="DavenIII"]this isn't going to work if everyone just keeps randomly asking questions BB4417, it is a good one though, but BB85 still hasn't answered the previous one.
    [/quote]
    What are you talking about? I am done, I can't stand looking at this pic anymore.......

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

exactly im so confused... i get caught up with work stuff for 5 minutes and im 2 pages behind.. this is crazy im trying to work and fight with the ex on when he has to move out by and do trivia all at once.. this is ******ed</p>[/quote]

[{]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>How long was the game winning FG that Tynes kicked in Green Bay?</FONT> closest without going over
    [/quote]

I know that.... I've watched that game on DVD like 4 times already

47 yards
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>How many passes did Plaxico catch in superbowl 42?</FONT></P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>How long was the game winning FG that Tynes kicked in Green Bay?</FONT> closest without going over
    [/quote]</P>

Good one.</P>

Why can't they go over. this isn't "The Price is Right"</P>[/quote] 37

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]this isn't going to work if everyone just keeps randomly asking questions BB4417, it is a good one though, but BB85 still hasn't answered the previous one.
    [/quote]
    What are you talking about? I am done, I can't stand looking at this pic anymore.......
    [/quote]

hahaha

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000ff" size="5">How long was the game winning FG that Tynes kicked in Green Bay?</font> closest without going over
    [/quote]

I know that.... I've watched that game on DVD like 4 times already

47 yards
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="6">How many passes did Plaxico catch in superbowl 42?</font></p>[/quote]

The first pass and the last pass

+ Reply to Thread