+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    a guy who plays physical and jumps balls like Samuel would of been bad in Spags defense? I think htats silly
    Samuel aint no press corner like is required in Spags system. He actual is a crap cover guy. He's all about anticipation and ball skills. He's better facing the QB.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    Prince isnt big enough or physical enough, but asante is?!? Nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Prince isnt big enough or physical enough, but asante is?!? Nuts.
    Matt gets a tad confused regarding football.
    I chalk it up to the fear that he's not good enough for his future wife. (Of course he isn't)
    The knowledge that you aren't good enough causes great stress and effects ones ability to think straight.

We should pity him actually.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    off the line he isn't
    Hes bigger than TT and Webster. Hes our biggest corner....

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Hes bigger than TT and Webster. Hes our biggest corner....
    Barring serious injury, Prince has a huge future with us. The kid can flat cover.

All-Pro
    We all can find fault with this player that coach or a coaching decision that may have cost us a game or two...Once I get over the disappointment of not making the playoffs and all........ I come around to the thinking we're a damn lucky fan base.. I have no doubts everything will be looked at changes will be made and this team will be back next year armed and ready to give us another hope filled year of football....what the hell else can we ask for ...great org that cares good times.....

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    We all can find fault with this player that coach or a coaching decision that may have cost us a game or two...Once I get over the disappointment of not making the playoffs and all........ I come around to the thinking we're a damn lucky fan base.. I have no doubts everything will be looked at changes will be made and this team will be back next year armed and ready to give us another hope filled year of football....what the hell else can we ask for ...great org that cares good times.....
    Exactly.

I was listening to Jerry Reese the other night and he made perfect sense. We are a 9-7 team that could have won a few more games.

So in other words, we're not far off from where we need to be. All these people who think we need to blow things ups are foolish IMO.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Exactly.

I was listening to Jerry Reese the other night and he made perfect sense. We are a 9-7 team that could have won a few more games.

So in other words, we're not far off from where we need to be. All these people who think we need to blow things ups are foolish IMO.
    yea youre both right.

I cant believe people want to crucify the team over the season. Our #1 concern for the past ...3 seasons id say...is staying healthy. our secondary, and D line suffer from injury. If our tackles see the field, and take some pressure off the DEs getting doublt team and just being generally innefective, i think the entire D will play better. ppl forget about the d line, taking for granted that we have some great athletes that we just expect to be good. they werent that great this year.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea youre both right.

I cant believe people want to crucify the team over the season. Our #1 concern for the past ...3 seasons id say...is staying healthy. our secondary, and D line suffer from injury. If our tackles see the field, and take some pressure off the DEs getting doublt team and just being generally innefective, i think the entire D will play better. ppl forget about the d line, taking for granted that we have some great athletes that we just expect to be good. they werent that great this year.
    We were just as lucky to win a couple of games that we should have lost.
    We certainly don't need to blow things up, but many gaping holes have been exposed on our football team. If we don't address them we could very well be a lot worse next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We were just as lucky to win a couple of games that we should have lost.
    We certainly don't need to blow things up, but many gaping holes have been exposed on our football team. If we don't address them we could very well be a lot worse next season.
    agreed. I think we can all agree on that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread