+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    it's funny, because this is exactly how I feel about college football these days. When i was IN college, I was all about it....but that ended quite some time ago lol

in short....I have not a ****in' clue, Kase...lol
    Ive lived my whole life in BK and LI, i didnt know college football existed til i moved to Pittsburgh for a year... I know Manti Teo is damned good but we have no shot at him
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea, I guess I should. Who would want a dc with the 31st ranked defense to be their head coach.
    Who would want a DC of a defense that was 3rd in takeaways?
    "Yards/game" is a lousy way to rate defenses.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Who would want a DC of a defense that was 3rd in takeaways?
    "Yards/game" is a lousy way to rate defenses.
    It seems no one does.....

I dont think so. Might not be the best way but I wouldnt call it lousy

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

According to WRIC-TV, Robert Griffin III has a Torn ACL & PCL, expected to miss 14-18 months...

holy ****

omg

So I'm going to a wedding in Quito, Ecuador in July....should be interesting, on many levels..... =O
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So I'm going to a wedding in Quito, Ecuador in July....should be interesting, on many levels..... =O
    ouuh exoitic

well me a the woman are done. she was cheating on me since the beginning of the summer and didnt have the guts to tell me. I found out new years day when she put a picture of her and some uuugly dude (at least make sure hes better looking than me, I know its hard all but come on ) on facebook. yeeeupp. Good riddance. It hurt a lot at first, a lot a lot. Still does in a way but at the same time I feel great. Like really good. Its weird.

Been seizure free for over a year. Getting my license back within the next month or two, Been saving up for a new car. **** why shouldnt I feel great?
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-08-2013 at 02:19 PM.

All-Pro
    That sucks Dez, sorry to hear it, but you know what, sounds like everything else is looking up for you so I'm sure it's for the best, you don't want to waste your time with someone who doesn't appreciate you, now that you got your **** going for you, I'm sure you are gonna meet someone much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    well me a the woman are done. she was cheating on me since the beginning of the summer and didnt have the guts to tell me. I found out new years day when she put a picture of her and some uuugly dude (at least make sure hes better looking than me, I know its hard all but come on ) on facebook. yeeeupp. Good riddance. It hurt a lot at first, a lot a lot. Still does in a way but at the same time I feel great. Like really good. Its weird.

Been seizure free for over a year. Getting my license back within the next month or two, Been saving up for a new car. **** why shouldnt I feel great?
    Wow.....well, I mean you seem to be taking it in stride...but regardless, that ****ing sucks man...sorry. Like Daven said....at least you can move on to greener pastures. I hate hearing **** like that, because it ruins my already skewed view of women. **** em!!! (figuratively and literally of course)
    I have issues..lol

Oh, and thats awesome about your health, lol...dont know how to word that....but yea.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread