+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

My posting may be scarce for awhile. I'm training someone at work so I'm not really at a computer anymore. **** sucks man....i hate training....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

some really riveting content in this thread as of late
    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ughhh. I almost lost it on a customer, but I kept my cool and I sold her. I win.
    Normally Im a glass is half empty guy but I been forcing myself to stay positive lately, it paid off with her.

When I get real mad and frustrated I start shaking, Hate that ****.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-16-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    When I get real mad and frustrated I start shaking, Hate that ****.
    i do that....

my arms feel kind of numb. I think its cuz my body thinks im bout to rock someone's jaw or something lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i do that....

my arms feel kind of numb. I think its cuz my body thinks im bout to rock someone's jaw or something lol
    Its exactly that. lol Its pure adrenaline. I love it but I hate it.

Its exactly that. lol Its pure adrenaline. I love it but I hate it.
    yea im not a fan of it either.....my whole family has rather loose tempers....out in the world you can just walk away....what are you suppsoed to do when youre working? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    hey guys I been busy with one thing or the other I wired my daughters garage last week and installed a door opener for her Sat....Head to the store to get a sandwich today ..... I look in at my daughter's place and the garage door is going down....wth ? she is long gone for work...I pull in and it starts going back up ! who knows how long the ****ing thing has been opening and closing ! After some research and diagnostics I found that one of the staples I put in to hold the small bell wire that goes to the door opener switch was put in to tight ....shorting the wire "completing the circuit" which is how it works......the staple was like some one holding the switch button on continuously....loosened the staple all is well....

mh and the person he was going at it with got banned ... mods are clamping down I think...I just been reading lately and not much of that... other than the usally Eli debates and such.... there is really not much to talk about right now ....hope all is well with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hey guys I been busy with one thing or the other I wired my daughters garage last week and installed a door opener for her Sat....Head to the store to get a sandwich today ..... I look in at my daughter's place and the garage door is going down....wth ? she is long gone for work...I pull in and it starts going back up ! who knows how long the ****ing thing has been opening and closing ! After some research and diagnostics I found that one of the staples I put in to hold the small bell wire that goes to the door opener switch was put in to tight ....shorting the wire "completing the circuit" which is how it works......the staple was like some one holding the switch button on continuously....loosened the staple all is well....

mh and the person he was going at it with got banned ... mods are clamping down I think...I just been reading lately and not much of that... other than the usally Eli debates and such.... there is really not much to talk about right now ....hope all is well with you guys
    HAHAHAHAHA BOTH GREAT STORIES!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post

The mods had enough of MHs Eli bashing?

The mods had enough of MHs Eli bashing?
    LOL it was a wedding present FROM Matt, lol

FREE MOREHEAD!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread