+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I support my QB just fine. But I don't use the Pro Bowl to do it. the Pro Bowl is a joke and it always has been.
    Phil won a Pro Bowl MVP and I couldn't care less about it.
    when? how? everyone on the mb sees how you relentlessly criticize him. Just so you can try and say "I told you so" when he does bad. Thats not a good fan man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

MH youre a blind Eli hater, rooting for him to fail wont make phil simms love you
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    when? how? everyone on the mb sees how you relentlessly criticize him. Just so you can try and say "I told you so" when he does bad. Thats not a good fan man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o
    Only in your little world Dez does saying things like "Eli is a very good QB" or "Eli is a top 6 QB in the NFL" constitute "relentless criticism".

I promised I wouldn't use the term "Eli Cu***st". But I am thinking it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Only in your little world Dez does saying things like "Eli is a very good QB" or "Eli is a top 6 QB in the NFL" constitute "relentless criticism".

I promised I wouldn't use the term "Eli Cu***st". But I am thinking it.
    And those quotes are always followed by "but.........." Youre extremely negative when you speak about your 2 time superbowl mvp qb.

Lets put it this way, Iv never seen you this hard on anyone on the redsox. Yea were yankee fans, but that doesnt stop me, pizz, and occasionally matt commenting on how terrible ARod is in front of you.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-28-2013 at 04:13 PM.

And those quotes are always followed by "but.........." Youre extremely negative when you speak about your 2 time superbowl mvp qb.

Lets put it this way, Iv never seen you this hard on anyone on the redsox. Yea were yankee fans, but that doesnt stop me, pizz, and occasionally matt commenting on how terrible ARod is.
    oh man....it doesn't get much worse than ARod's decline

though, I didn't know he played injured....idk if that had anything to do with it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh man....it doesn't get much worse than ARod's decline

though, I didn't know he played injured....idk if that had anything to do with it.
    Im mighty pissed he waited til like two weeks ago to get his hip operated on. He wont be ready until the allstar break.

Im mighty pissed he waited til like two weeks ago to get his hip operated on. He wont be ready until the allstar break.
    nah it wasn't that recent....we knew he'd miss half the season already. well actually i think they were saying June....so maybe a bit earlier than now reporting. Cuz remember that's why they pursued Youk
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nah it wasn't that recent....we knew he'd miss half the season already. well actually i think they were saying June....so maybe a bit earlier than now reporting. Cuz remember that's why they pursued Youk
    Im postive he had surgery sometime this month, it showed up on my fb thing
    Maybe he had two

Lets put it this way, Iv never seen you this hard on anyone on the redsox. Yea were yankee fans, but that doesnt stop me, pizz, and occasionally matt commenting on how terrible ARod is in front of you.
    I'm rarely going to be hard on Sox players outside my Sox family, especially with Yankee fans.
    I criticize Eli inside my Giants family.
    And as I have said many, many times. Its not Eli I have a problem with. Eli is fine. Its you guys who are so in love with Eli that you actually lash out at anyone who criticizes him. And then call it "Eli hate".
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    There was probably like 15 qbs that outplayed eli this year, 3 rookies. Discuss.

+ Reply to Thread