+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    There was probably like 15 qbs that outplayed eli this year, 3 rookies. Discuss.
    the gmen collapse mid season definitely didn't help his case.

At the beginning of the season, he looked like he would be in record breaking form.

Hey, can't win em all....
    Last edited by JPizzack; 01-29-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...-super-bowl-nj

well that seals the deal....**** that guy, and **** teh ravens....icing on the cake for me...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...-super-bowl-nj

well that seals the deal....**** that guy, and **** teh ravens....icing on the cake for me...
    Why?
    He has a right to his opinion.
    Get well soon 80.

because it's just another excuse to baby the players. What's wrong with playing outdoor football in the winter? Theyve done it all year. And plus, the Meadowlands has more indoor facilities than most NFL venues im pretty sure.

Oh, and people are going to find "It's ******ed" pretty offensive im sure...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    because it's just another excuse to baby the players. What's wrong with playing outdoor football in the winter? Theyve done it all year. And plus, the Meadowlands has more indoor facilities than most NFL venues im pretty sure.

Oh, and people are going to find "It's ******ed" pretty offensive im sure...
    Well then you should hate the entire NFL since they waited 48 years to have a SB in cold weather.
    Get well soon 80.

Football was made to be played in the rain and snow. If flacco has a problem then he doesnt have to play in the game... What an A-Hole.... And having worked with the developmentally disabled for years i will tell you 1st hand the 'r-word' is a highly offensive one
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Football is a game to be played in every envirorment. It shouldnt have taken the NFL this long to have another cold weather Super Bowl. To me Flaccos opinion is ******ed and I like him. Hope theres a blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Football was made to be played in the rain and snow. If flacco has a problem then he doesnt have to play in the game... What an A-Hole.... And having worked with the developmentally disabled for years i will tell you 1st hand the 'r-word' is a highly offensive one
    Stop with the politically correct stuff Kase. Its an expression.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm rarely going to be hard on Sox players outside my Sox family, especially with Yankee fans.
    I criticize Eli inside my Giants family.
    And as I have said many, many times. Its not Eli I have a problem with. Eli is fine. Its you guys who are so in love with Eli that you actually lash out at anyone who criticizes him. And then call it "Eli hate".
    So why criticize? Why not say, yea youre right, he looked pretty good in the Probowl minus the pick6. Iv never seen you say " That was such a great play/throw by Eli on Sunday". Yes, I love my two time superbowl mvp qb. Why dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So why criticize? Why not say, yea youre right, he looked pretty good in the Probowl minus the pick6. Iv never seen you say " That was such a great play/throw by Eli on Sunday". Yes, I love my two time superbowl mvp qb. Why dont you?
    Because if I do, a hole will be torn in the universe.

And the Pro Bowl means nothing.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread