+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Even though she just popped out a baby she was damned hot, halftime shows other than Prince sucked for the most part.
    First off...no way, Tom Petty was great in SB42!!! That was my favorite.

And also, did you know that there is a huge conspiracy theory that beyonce was never actually pregnant? someone on reddit was talking about it the other day, and it's actually kinda funny. "Man she looks good for having a baby","well, yes, thats because she used a surrogate" lol
    Google it, there are multiple theories all supporting it, not that anyone normal should actually care haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    First off...no way, Tom Petty was great in SB42!!! That was my favorite.

And also, did you know that there is a huge conspiracy theory that beyonce was never actually pregnant? someone on reddit was talking about it the other day, and it's actually kinda funny. "Man she looks good for having a baby","well, yes, thats because she used a surrogate" lol
    Google it, there are multiple theories all supporting it, not that anyone normal should actually care haha
    No offense Pizz but I have better things to do with my time than research Beyoncé pregnancy theories, I could honestly care less if they had a surrogate, adopted, moon baby, whatever. Its draft research time, and of course hockey season
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Even though she just popped out a baby she was damned hot, halftime shows other than Prince sucked for the most part.

And you're right, my King can do no wrong

hahaha Well done

No offense Pizz but I have better things to do with my time than research Beyoncé pregnancy theories, I could honestly care less if they had a surrogate, adopted, moon baby, whatever. Its draft research time, and of course hockey season
    oh shutup....you *******s talking about her, and having a baby, and i bring up something funny, and you come out all serious!! What is this??!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

But since you bring up Draft research.......what do you guys think we do this year?? Secondary again? DL? Those are my 2 best guesses, depending on whos BPA where we fall. At least we get a half decent pick this year since we sucked =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

We could use a good dt. could use a mlb and a corner too.....who knows. I dont think anything will heelp this defense if the plan is to let the offense dictate how the defense is going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    We could use a good dt. could use a mlb and a corner too.....who knows. I dont think anything will heelp this defense if the plan is to let the offense dictate how the defense is going to play.
    I'm starting to believe that its all about offense. defenses just can't stop people with these rules.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see us go O line and offense in general in the draft. Bring in serviceable D linemen in FA.
    This league is turning into Arena football. You gotta outscore people.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    A lot of ppl are saying Simms did a horrible job last night. No longer elite????

I thought he did fine....Dont know what everyones *****ing about.
    Simms was infatuated with Colin Kaepernick all game, it got to the point where it was nauseating

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    But since you bring up Draft research.......what do you guys think we do this year?? Secondary again? DL? Those are my 2 best guesses, depending on whos BPA where we fall. At least we get a half decent pick this year since we sucked =\
    I wouldn't mind OT, DE, DT, LB, CB or another Safety in the 1st few rounds. If there's a big run on QBs or WRs we could luck out again and someone nasty could drop to us in the 1st that as fans we thought was out of our grasp, like Prince or David Wilson the past few years
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread