+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Happy for you man. When we first got Tucker he was really tired when we got him home. I sat on the floor against a wall and the first thing he did was run over, laid down in between my legs and past out for like 2 hours. I fell in love immediately.
    lol awesome. Yea the girl emailed us a video of the pups playing with the guy. And it was funny because eventually they all run out of energy, and just sit on his legs, chest, wherever they feel the most warmth, and lay down. lol very cute.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Id like a Dt that can push the pocket back, Force these qbs to run into Tuck,Kiwi, JPP. Kill the ****ing QB!!!
    you want a nose tackle. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol awesome. Yea the girl emailed us a video of the pups playing with the guy. And it was funny because eventually they all run out of energy, and just sit on his legs, chest, wherever they feel the most warmth, and lay down. lol very cute.
    It really is. haha
    Start training her right away, theyre really smart and love being praised for being good.

you want a nose tackle. lol
    I want an 07 Justin Tuck type player in the middle wrekin havoc

It really is. haha
    Start training her right away, theyre really smart and love being praised for being good.
    totally. my mom is all about that.

we've trained the pit to do tricks when she wants a treat(well assuming we already have them in our hand or something). She became so used to it, that when she comes inside, she starts doing rolling over, flips and ****. its hilarious.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Actually, I think our best training feat was that Tizzie NEVER barks unless you say "WHO IS IT, TIZ?!?!" or "SPEAK!!"

Other than that, the only noise she makes is whining when she needs to go out.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Actually, I think our best training feat was that Tizzie NEVER barks unless you say "WHO IS IT, TIZ?!?!" or "SPEAK!!"

Other than that, the only noise she makes is whining when she needs to go out.
    Tried to get Tucker to bark on command, he didnt get it.

Tried to get Tucker to bark on command, he didnt get it.
    Keep at it man. Is there anything you DO that makes him bark? Combine it with a command. he might learn it, never know.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Keep at it man. Is there anything you DO that makes him bark? Combine it with a command. he might learn it, never know.
    When someones at the door he barks, or hears a noise outside. We have long glass door so he can see out when its warm and hell bark at people passing by but he would lick them to death if he could. When ever he did Id say good boy, speak and start barking like him and he look at me like i was ******ed. hahaha

+ Reply to Thread