+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Awesome JP they are great dogs and so much fun... I like the name ...post a pick when you get her man....We just had one of our yellows get her/ passed " the therapy dog" test... "Sadie".... My wife wants to take her around to some hospitals and nursing homes from time to time ... Happy for you and good luck !

ps...I found an old Quake 2 game I had around here for years I never played, pretty good shoot'em up game !
    When I get home, I'll post the picture she text me last night
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You like any new games? I recommend the Mass Effect series. Its 3rd person but a great rpg/shooter with a great story. Im playing the new Max Payne3, thats pretty good as well.
    yeah I do... this pc has an on board vid card that won't handle most of the new stuff...I did by an x-box last year and its still in the box...one of these days I'll upgrade this pc with one that has htmi input "which is what the throught I did when i got this one" Some how I screwed up...I want everything at my desk.....watch and record football when I want....hit the gmb and such...and do some gaming ..all in one as they say

I got one of the mass effect games when i got the x box
    Last edited by byron; 02-06-2013 at 03:09 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    When I get home, I'll post the picture she text me last night
    cool !

yeah I do... this pc has an on board vid card that won't handle most of the new stuff...I did by an x-box last year and its still in the box...one of these days I'll upgrade this pc with one that has htmi input "which is what the throught I did when i got this one" Some how I screwed up...I want everything at my desk.....watch and record football when I want....hit the gmb and such...and do some gaming ..all in one as they say

I got one of the mass effect games when i got the x box

oooo those mass effect games are sick!

they are based off this old xbox Star Wars series called Knights of the Old Republic. alot of fun.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Currently I'm playing Saints Row: Third, and replaying Red Dead Redemption (for the 3rd time). RDR is probably one of top 3 games I've ever played. It's like watching a really really good movie where the characters actually evoke emotion. Love that game
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Cuts are happening ......

Who do you think is getting cut next? I think it's Diehl..

yea diehl. hope we keep webster

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who do you think is getting cut next? I think it's Diehl..
    yea there is a good chance of that happening....probably nobodys got the ball to tell him ! ......obvious other woud be TT other than that idk ...one thing I've been saying for a long time we have a lot of players that can't stay healtly for one reason or another.....You can't pay big bucks for 1/2 season play not with the cap the way it is ....The new Cba was a pay cut for the players to me its just starting to kick in....they fudged the numbers all they could now comes the cuts to the older higher payed players.....jm 2cents on the matter......

yea there is a good chance of that happening....probably nobodys got the ball to tell him ! ......obvious other woud be TT other than that idk ...one thing I've been saying for a long time we have a lot of players that can't stay healtly for one reason or another.....You can't pay big bucks for 1/2 season play not with the cap the way it is ....The new Cba was a pay cut for the players to me its just starting to kick in....they fudged the numbers all they could now comes the cuts to the older higher payed players.....jm 2cents on the matter......
    We should have cut TT last year, but everyone jumped me when I said it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread