+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    yea diehl. hope we keep webster
    Both DD and Webby will either take pay cuts or get released. Thats a fact. They haven't released either yet because I'm sure the FO would prefer to keep them at a low cost then cut them.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I hate that Webster skills have deteriorated. He USED to be really good! lol, sucks that we might give him the boot, but hey, that's football.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah I do... this pc has an on board vid card that won't handle most of the new stuff...I did by an x-box last year and its still in the box...one of these days I'll upgrade this pc with one that has htmi input "which is what the throught I did when i got this one" Some how I screwed up...I want everything at my desk.....watch and record football when I want....hit the gmb and such...and do some gaming ..all in one as they say

I got one of the mass effect games when i got the x box
    Play it. And be a vanguard so you can lift people up and shoot them with incinerary rounds and watch them turn to ash. Nothing better than flying around the galaxy on your own ship.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I hate that Webster skills have deteriorated. He USED to be really good! lol, sucks that we might give him the boot, but hey, that's football.
    Its playing calling, plus an aggrivated hammy he played with most of the season. Look at the past 3 years Perrys been here. First TT got picked on but for somereason everyone thought he was great because he had the most picks. then last year Ross was picked on until the playoffs. This year it was Corey. I see a trend......And its called piss poor play calling.

Its playing calling, plus an aggrivated hammy he played with most of the season. Look at the past 3 years Perrys been here. First TT got picked on but for somereason everyone thought he was great because he had the most picks. then last year Ross was picked on until the playoffs. This year it was Corey. I see a trend......And its called piss poor play calling.
    That could be part of it....but I trust the staff to make better decisions than to cut someone based on a system, than their atheltic ability. Meaning, the Giants know whether Webster is strugging with the playcalling used, or if he's losing a step. I trust them over my own opinion.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It makes me sad we have to go into another season with that horrible scheme.

It makes me sad we have to go into another season with that horrible scheme.
    it makes me sad that we have to go into another season with you continuing to talk about it.

Let me know when Reese and coughlin decide to go with the Dezz scheme, proven at all levels of football. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

it makes me sad that we have to go into another season with you continuing to talk about it.

Let me know when Reese and coughlin decide to go with the Dezz scheme, proven at all levels of football. lol
    Muhahahahahahaaaaaa....Ya got another year of me *****ing about it.lol
    Let me know when Perry decides not to be a ***** and attack the qb like they were built to do. Let me know when the corners arent playing 10 yards of their man. Let me know when they dont give up +6000yards a season. Let me know when this Defense gets some ****ing swagg!

My robber scheme works very well in madden.

Im wondering if todays comps will be able to run next gen games.....I need a new laptop for work for a reallly big designing program, but I dont want to pay too much if the tech is just going to be obsolete in a few months.

+ Reply to Thread