+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 17793 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011009101010111012101310211061111115112011 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 177930

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAA LOL</p>[/quote]
    Prove it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
    [/quote] she brings the heat...lol[/quote]</p>

[^o)]</p>

[/quote] hes telling u ur hot damn blondes... they don't even understand when u are giving them a compliment![/quote]</p>

shut uppppp matt... god.... your like that annoying fly that wont go away lol</p>

[/quote] i can go away... just stop sending me your **** pics[/quote]</p>

**** YOU I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAA LOL</p>[/quote]
    prove it[/quote]

I would post our video, but I don't want to get banned []

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font> <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</p>

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whatever she says goes, Uncle
    [/quote]</p>

My lovely bride and I watched "The Birdcage" last night. This is like seeing Aunt Albert all over again.........and again...........and again.........</p>

[/quote] wait wait wiat lol... u watched the birdcage last night and called ME gay?! and then to make it worse you qoute characters like we know who the hell they are denial is an ugly thing moorehead... very ugly[/quote]</p>

<u>Real men</u> respect their wives.</p>

</p>

</p>

Plus the Sox had an afternoon game.</p>

[/quote] watching the birdcage has nothing to do with respecing your wife... i don't care if it was only rugby season... u really watched birdcage and tried calling me gay 12 hours later... no way poppa moorehead, no way[/quote]</p>

I liked Sleepless in Seattle and Brokeback Mountain too.</p>

[/quote] figures[/quote]</p>

But I never allowed a woman to control my sig.</p>

[/quote] don't take it out on me that ur not man enough to place a wager[/quote]</p>

I don't bet on anything.</p>[/quote]

You never play poker!?

OMG shut up lol i need to finish photoshopping ill be back

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]OMG shut up lol i need to finish photoshopping ill be back[/quote]

lolol

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT> <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</P>

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whatever she says goes, Uncle
    [/quote]</P>

My lovely bride and I watched "The Birdcage" last night. This is like seeing Aunt Albert all over again.........and again...........and again.........</P>

[/quote] wait wait wiat lol... u watched the birdcage last night and called ME gay?! and then to make it worse you qoute characters like we know who the hell they are denial is an ugly thing moorehead... very ugly[/quote]</P>

<U>Real men</U> respect their wives.</P>

</P>

</P>

Plus the Sox had an afternoon game.</P>

[/quote] watching the birdcage has nothing to do with respecing your wife... i don't care if it was only rugby season... u really watched birdcage and tried calling me gay 12 hours later... no way poppa moorehead, no way[/quote]</P>

I liked Sleepless in Seattle and Brokeback Mountain too.</P>

[/quote] figures[/quote]</P>

But I never allowed a woman to control my sig.</P>

[/quote] don't take it out on me that ur not man enough to place a wager[/quote]</P>

I don't bet on anything.</P>

[/quote]

You never play poker!?
    [/quote]</P>

Won't do it.</P>

The only thing I do is throw $5.00 in on a golf match. But I almost never lose so its not really gambling. Just a second job.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I HAVE A VAGINAAAAAA LOL</p>[/quote]
    Prove it
    [/quote]

LMAO

You! Your good you!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Congrats Matt. I read this news story about you online

LINK

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago

[^o)]</p>

[/quote] hes telling u ur hot damn blondes... they don't even understand when u are giving them a compliment![/quote]</p>

shut uppppp matt... god.... your like that annoying fly that wont go away lol</p>

prove it[/quote]

[/quote]

u mean the video when u voyer her getting dressed in her bedroom while u camp out in the tree next to her window?

That may do alot more than get u banned
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[^o)]</p>

prove it[/quote]

[/quote]

u mean the video when u voyer her getting dressed in her bedroom while u camp out in the tree next to her window?

That may do alot more than get u banned[/quote]

You killed the joke man, you ****ing killed it. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread