+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #140341
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's not a moniker if it's true lawl.
    aye yai yai. clear your pm so I can kick your ***

  2. #140342
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    aye yai yai. clear your pm so I can kick your ***
    You mean cry and whine on how I hurt your feelings? Lol k hold on.

    So sorry guys, I didn't mean to take over the thread like this.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  3. #140343
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You mean cry and whine on how I hurt your feelings? Lol k.
    lol like you did that one time? lmfao

  4. #140344
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol like you did that one time? lmfao
    Shut up and PM me so you can "teach me a lesson".

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  5. #140345
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Shut up and PM me so you can "teach me a lesson".
    There is no entertainment value at all in this back and forth with you two.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #140346
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    There is no entertainment value at all in this back and forth with you two.
    I'm sorry to disappoint.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  7. #140347
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    There is no entertainment value at all in this back and forth with you two.
    isn't that what this thread is about kinda? people bickering with eachother lol? but I admit I have to be the adult in the situation and walk away from our spats.
    Last edited by Rusty192; 02-19-2013 at 09:51 PM.

  8. #140348
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    isn't that what this thread is about kinda? people bickering with eachother lol? but I admit I have to be the adult in the situation and walk away from those spats.
    Not really.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #140349
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not really.
    So...

    If you're from Massachusetts, shouldn't you like the Pats instead of the Giants, since you like the Bad Sox instead of the Yankees/Mets?

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  10. #140350
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So...

    If you're from Massachusetts, shouldn't you like the Pats instead of the Giants, since you like the Bad Sox instead of the Yankees/Mets?
    He does like the Patriots.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts