+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #140411
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol thanks for the heads up brother.

    so whats up with all the dezzz, pizzz, drezzz? seems like some kind of theme
    listen im not around as much as i use to be but heres the run down....

    Dezz and Pizz are the same person. We refer to them as DePizz.

    When this person is in Dezz mode, hide all the women you love - you may find them on the side of a highway in Long Island

    When this person is in Pizz mode, just be ready to talk Nickelback - he loves them. more to follow tomorrow/tonight

    gotta get back to work PEACE

  2. #140412
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,310
    Lmao Pizz you like Nickelback?
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #140413
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    it seems like pizz is the one who hitting on rudy more actually lol


    and then whos drez?

  4. #140414
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,310
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    So what?! You gotta come make a weekend out of it. Lando (bigblue4417) flies in from Utah every year, Ol Pappy Moorehead drives down from that wanna-be city(boston), we've had Sharick come out from Cali! You gotta come make a weekend out of it.Typically we go booze it up friday night, have a recovery relaxing day saturday with dinner at night and then the game on sunday!
    That's so awesome!
    Uh..go Giants?

  5. #140415
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol thanks for the heads up brother.

    so whats up with all the dezzz, pizzz, drezzz? seems like some kind of theme. i get confused.
    dont listen to these clowns....dezzz and I cannot be the same person.

    Dezz likes hookers....i prefer the old fashion way of picking up chicks.

    I am awesome......Dezz is a republican.

    Dezz is a scrawny little fella......I'm 6'2"& 250 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #140416
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lmao Pizz you like Nickelback?
    this is where I draw the line. **** all you people...and **** nickelback....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #140417
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    it seems like pizz is the one who hitting on rudy more actually lol


    and then whos drez?
    I don't hit on women....they hit on me. get it right, son.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #140418
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,310
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dont listen to these clowns....dezzz and I cannot be the same person. Dezz likes hookers....i prefer the old fashion way of picking up chicks.I am awesome......Dezz is a republican.Dezz is a scrawny little fella......I'm 6'2"& 250 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.
    Lmfao
    Uh..go Giants?

  9. #140419
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,310
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this is where I draw the line. **** all you people...and **** nickelback....
    LOLOL ok good.
    Uh..go Giants?

  10. #140420
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I am awesome......Dezz is a republican.
    these two things are the same Pez....you aren't helping your argument.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts