+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hey...Osi is engaged to Miss Universe. I guess he finally pooped (oops...I mean popped) the question.I crack myself up!!!!!
    Haha, nice.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Hey...Osi is engaged to Miss Universe. I guess he finally pooped (oops...I mean popped) the question.

I crack myself up!!!!!
    you are on a roll today LOL.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    But seriously...
    It's a long story.

there was a kid who used to frequent THEE Thread in the very very beginning, he had a huge crush on Blondie (Amanda) I forget her board name honestly lol, but MMB's now wife (god bless her soul) anyhow...he was quite socially awkward so me and MMB used to try to help the kid out, he had some terrible stories...prom date left him for another guy during the prom etc etc.

he pretty much never got outta the house but he was a good kid just worried too much about what other people thought I think.

anyhow, we invited him out to the games told him we'd pay for the tickets and the flight and have a place for him to stay all that stuff, but he always came up with lame excuses (school being one of them) Amanda actually used to talk to him on the phone occasionally, he lived near Dover Delaware if I remember correctly...I'm a nascar fan and there is a race out there where he lives he talked about how close he was to it and I was going that year and offered to hang with him...as usual excuses excuses.

eventually I guess he did end up finding people to hang out with off this site because I haven't seen him around in years...but some of the stuff he said was down right depressing and we would all try to help the kid out.

except Morehead...he hated the kid and told him not to listen to us :P

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    It's a long story.there was a kid who used to frequent THEE Thread in the very very beginning, he had a huge crush on Blondie (Amanda) I forget her board name honestly lol, but MMB's now wife (god bless her soul) anyhow...he was quite socially awkward so me and MMB used to try to help the kid out, he had some terrible stories...prom date left him for another guy during the prom etc etc.he pretty much never got outta the house but he was a good kid just worried too much about what other people thought I think.anyhow, we invited him out to the games told him we'd pay for the tickets and the flight and have a place for him to stay all that stuff, but he always came up with lame excuses (school being one of them) Amanda actually used to talk to him on the phone occasionally, he lived near Dover Delaware if I remember correctly...I'm a nascar fan and there is a race out there where he lives he talked about how close he was to it and I was going that year and offered to hang with him...as usual excuses excuses.eventually I guess he did end up finding people to hang out with off this site because I haven't seen him around in years...but some of the stuff he said was down right depressing and we would all try to help the kid out.except Morehead...he hated the kid and told him not to listen to us :P
    I AM NOT THE NEW BLT
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

What the hell Mh? you hated him? He never did anything to anyone. lol

lol amanda talked on the phone with him? hahahahaaaa

Dwight Freeney says playing for the Giants "would be a dream." More coming a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What the hell Mh? you hated him? He never did anything to anyone. lol
    Are you taking about Osi or BLT?
    Get well soon 80.

Are you taking about Osi or BLT?
    Baby LT. Think we all dislike Osi.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Dwight Freeney says playing for the Giants "would be a dream." More coming a little later.
    I listened to him say that on Sirius. It will NEVER happen. Even if we cut Webby and DD we will still be on about 14MM under the cap AND we'll have to sign guys to replace them, sign our drat picks and undrafted FA's (about $5MM) plus sign Beatty and Cruz.

Forget it people. He'' probably end up in NE or Atlanta.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread