+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Youre lucky I cant see the pictures at work.

Nice Car Daven!! I'd really love an early 70s Camaro or Chevelle. Definitely out of my price range though lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    thats another band i just can't get into
    maybe some of this.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUm3Ld8xlL4

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Youre lucky I cant see the pictures at work.

Nice Car Daven!! I'd really love an early 70s Camaro or Chevelle. Definitely out of my price range though lol
    FYI that is NOT an early 70's Camaro.
    Looks like a 78 or later Camaro Z28.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Correct Morehead Impressive, it's actually a 1981 Camero Z28, it's actually the last year of the metal body, also has the Small block 305 If I remember correctly, but like I said my father used to race it so it's got performance...everything and NOS...the car has some serious balls and sounds awesome.

the only problem with it is when you get 120+ on the highway the front end starts to jump off the ground lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    err I know...i said i wanted an early 70s camaro
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Correct Morehead Impressive, it's actually a 1981 Camero Z28, it's actually the last year of the metal body, also has the Small block 305 If I remember correctly, but like I said my father used to race it so it's got performance...everything and NOS...the car has some serious balls and sounds awesome.

the only problem with it is when you get 120+ on the highway the front end starts to jump off the ground lol.
    Well I had a 78 Camaro and it was the same body type. I also knew that 78 was the first year with that body type.
    Mine was a 305 V-8.
    Get well soon 80.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You need an accounting degree to take the CPA. I'm doing finance. I wouldn't know anything on the exam. Might go for te brutal CFA exam though.
    Oh I thought they were related enough to the point where you could switch back and forth, then again I am a bio major so I don't know **** about that stuff

All-Pro
    =P lol i know. im a jerk lol

It was my dad's car that he "gave" me....but before he came into money he sold it on me(times were tough! lol), and gave me a beater til I bought my own car. As I recall, he sold it for abt $18,000
    I had a 65... 289 /4speed that thing would light up the tires.....Threw a rod out the side of the engine block one night...I put a 6 cylinder that I took out of a Ford falcon 170 cube drove that thing three or four years....This was back in the early 70's I don't remember what become of it......looked liked this one same color

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea its crazy. Saw on the news last night America consumes over 90% of percs worldwide. Thats horrible.
    and im pretty sure a buddy of mine takes up at least 10% of it

One time, I was driving home from work in it...and i never drove it to work...it had just started to rain. and i didnt **** around with it in the rain, so im taking it easy....

Come to one of my turns off the main road, there's a red light...im jsut feathering the gas, start turning, and as if i had slammed the pedal; BWWWOOOOOMMMMP!!!!....it got a little happy, started sliding sideways, and im heading right toward a curb. all i could think about was "OMG if anything happens to this car, MY DAD IS GOING TO HAVE ME MURDERED!!!!(cant do it himself....a man with a name like his lol)

they caught right as i tapped the curb. just the rubber.
    how sad is it that i was genuinely afraid to hit a ******* curb lmao
    very true, that last name Pizzleback echos in the halls of the aluminati i hear

+ Reply to Thread