+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 17037 FirstFirst ... 1016011001105110911099110011011102110311111151120116012101 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 170362

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]</P>

</P>

" There she is...the most special lady in town " Trent ( Swingers )</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote]That was the worst cause I love sleep and all of a sudden it went from Friday to Tuesday

.........Fun but Destructable times filled with Coke, Strippers, Arroz y Gandules y Maduros, Colt 45, Beat Downs, Jooxins and 'Sammiches' left and right, LOL....
    [/quote]

honestly i was drinkin vodka straight and warm and would take bottles down at a time...

uhgggg

i just got hte chills lol[/quote]
    Nikolai, Vladamir, Crystal Palace or Poland Spring Vodka out of the plastic half gallon jug for 10 bux????
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote]

yea i honestly had slowed down like a year ago. Not this past jan but the jan before i was really slowing down, then we got a suite at the taj and my dealer was there... had to be an ounce the three of us ripped in a night...

uhg... i was done...

cocaine and gambling - put here by the devil...

i am convinced[/quote]

Oh man, Ive been in many of those situations with my old connect offering me free lines fatter than a sharpie all nite long but I just kept it thoro with my bud and whiskey......

The 1st few times were harder than a mothaluva but now its all good, I dont even have the slightest inkling 2 touch the stuff again cuz I know how bad I got in the past and how much money I just blew up my nose
    [/quote]

haha im not gonna lie, i wanted to do it one more time just to do it...

i know i wouldn't get hooked again... but just one more time, but im not gonna.

Its pointless and i don't need that darkness again lol... or should i say light, as in morning late, cracked out not falling asleep with a stuffy nose lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]
    And time for your next order of business
    [/quote]

???
    [/quote]
    Reggie is coming back. Keep bumpin that NBA thread with your garbage. When will you learn?
    [/quote]

Ah... I don't care. That's weak. Reggie Miller.... that's WEAK.

And predictable
    [/quote]
    Ok, we can kick it up a notch. Don't you worry Wendy.
    [/quote]

Bring it fool

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote] yea i honestly had slowed down like a year ago. Not this past jan but the jan before i was really slowing down, then we got a suite at the taj and my dealer was there... had to be an ounce the three of us ripped in a night... uhg... i was done... cocaine and gambling - put here by the devil... i am convinced[/quote] We got warmed up with a Z..lol. Went straight to bootin..why walk when you can fly..right? lol. Not too fun when you wake up doing the kibby on the ground...I guess im one of the lucky ones...</P>

*</P>[/quote]

haha im just happy im done wtih it too...

whatever we had our fun. live and learn..

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]
    [/quote]

???
    [/quote]
    Reggie is coming back. Keep bumpin that NBA thread with your garbage. When will you learn?
    [/quote]

And predictable
    [/quote]</p>

GOOD then put him up please.</p>[/quote]

Post the picture again PLEASE

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]
    [/quote]

???
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

And predictable
    [/quote]
    Ok, we can kick it up a notch. Don't you worry Wendy.
    [/quote]

Bring it fool
    [/quote]

OH ****!! LOLOLOLOL

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

</P>

" There she is...the most special lady in town " Trent ( Swingers )</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]</P>

then again im like the only lady in this town (thread) so i guess it really wasnt that sweet lol but it sounded good.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

*</P>

" There she is...the most special lady in town "* Trent ( Swingers )</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]</P>

then again im like the only lady in this town (thread) so i guess it really wasnt that sweet lol but it sounded good.</P>[/quote]

thast not true, we have Wendy here lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote]

yea i honestly had slowed down like a year ago. Not this past jan but the jan before i was really slowing down, then we got a suite at the taj and my dealer was there... had to be an ounce the three of us ripped in a night...

uhg... i was done...

cocaine and gambling - put here by the devil...

i am convinced[/quote]

Oh man, Ive been in many of those situations with my old connect offering me free lines fatter than a sharpie all nite long but I just kept it thoro with my bud and whiskey......

The 1st few times were harder than a mothaluva but now its all good, I dont even have the slightest inkling 2 touch the stuff again cuz I know how bad I got in the past and how much money I just blew up my nose
    [/quote]

haha im not gonna lie, i wanted to do it one more time just to do it...

i know i wouldn't get hooked again... but just one more time, but im not gonna.

Its pointless and i don't need that darkness again lol... or should i say light, as in morning late, cracked out not falling asleep with a stuffy nose lol[/quote]I only did it 1nce after I gave it up for good and that was cause I had 2 personally test the quality of what I had <font size="6">[]</font>

But that was a while ago and I dont mess with it in any capacity these days......
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread