+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I believe there really isn't a toll from Long Island to Queens though since they are really close. There is no bridge there.

Unless you are taking the train from long Island to downtown, that's where it will be expensive.
    The only tolls on LI are when you're going from Queens to the Bronx (Throgs Neck or Whitestone Bridges, Tri-Boro Bridge), The Queens-Midtown Tunnel, or the Verrazanno. Getting from LI to BK or Queens requires no tolls.

The LIRR costs anywhere from $5 to $12 each way from LI to Penn Station depending on how far out on LI you're coming from
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Everyone should just move to Jersey
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Can you blame him? Tickets are 150 for decent seats, gas, 10 dollar beers, 20 dollar parking, tolls. Its complete bull****.

you know, maybe it takes a season like the Jets had to show owners whats up. They couldnt give tickets away last year.
    Ehhhhh KINDA.

None of us are rolling in the dough, from what Ive seen and going to games is expensive for all of us who have to pay for tickets. Its your level of dedication, hell we have Lando coming from Utah for a game every season, hell Shep comes up at least once a season from Maryland, Byron from Maine, Morehead from Mass...Its not like we all live in E.Rutherford
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Ehhhhh KINDA.

None of us are rolling in the dough, from what Ive seen and going to games is expensive for all of us who have to pay for tickets. Its your level of dedication, hell we have Lando coming from Utah for a game every season, hell Shep comes up at least once a season from Maryland, Byron from Maine, Morehead from Mass...Its not like we all live in E.Rutherford
    But you guys are all adults who work. That's the difference.

I just want to finish school and finish paying off those expenses before I shill out all that money for a game. Plus, I enjoy watching the games with friends at home.

I believe there really isn't a toll from Long Island to Queens though since they are really close. There is no bridge there.

Unless you are taking the train from long Island to downtown, that's where it will be expensive.
    No theres not. lol Nor queens to brooklyn. Theres one for bronx to queens and bronx to brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No theres not. lol Nor queens to brooklyn. Theres one for bronx to queens and bronx to brooklyn.
    Pretty much this. Most of it is to the city anyway, or SI.

The real ***** is the Verrazano. The tunnel is how much these days? $6?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Everyone should just move to Jersey
    F that noise. Maybe Conn

Jersey actually sucks. I would move to Conn though, but I know a lot of the kids around there smoke weed and ****. Wouldn't want my future kids in that environment, no offense.

No Jersey love? Dang
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Jersey actually sucks. I would move to Conn though, but I know a lot of the kids around there smoke weed and ****. Wouldn't want my future kids in that environment, no offense.
    MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Everyone smokes weed everywhere

+ Reply to Thread