+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i really can't wrap my head around cutting Canty and keeping Baas. Baas's contract is going to be a nightmare for the final two years now
    Because our Oline is in dire straights. They'd probably rather sacrifice the interior on the D line, rather than put a hole in our weakest link. Eli needs all the protection he can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Because our Oline is in dire straights. They'd probably rather sacrifice the interior on the D line, rather than put a hole in our weakest link. Eli needs all the protection he can get.
    so does the run game when you think about it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    so does the run game when you think about it.
    Indeed. I hope they run off the left side with Beatty more. They had tons of success on that side last year.

lol, Dezz, there's a post on Slickdeals.net about Battlefield 3 with all the DLC and everything, digital download for $25 from gamestop.

I'd get it, so long as it doesnt launch thru origin. haha.

oh wait , never mind...they dont include base game...so thats not even really a deal. wtf
    lol yea thats what it sounds like. I dont use gamestop either. I brought in about 5-6 new games to exchange last year and theyre like yeaaa 25 bucks. **** that. Gamefly saves me a load of money and if I want to buy a game ill preorder on amazon and get it on release day. Love how amazon does that.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol yea thats what it sounds like. I dont use gamestop either. I brought in about 5-6 new games to exchange last year and theyre like yeaaa 25 bucks. **** that. Gamefly saves me a load of money and if I want to buy a game ill preorder on amazon and get it on release day. Love how amazon does that.
    i couldnt justify gamefly, you almost talked me into it once, but i dont play games as much as i'd honestly like to. so the fee would probably cost me more than the value.

my brother has that card at game stop, where ocassionaly he'll bring back the games for extra $, he'll bring back a bunch of stuff he hasnt touched, and get like 2 brand new games. idk...worth it i guess if you arent going to replay anything. I guess the card he has give him extra percentage toward trade-ins.

and yea i've done the amazon pre-order a few times, its awesome. actually, Star Wars: Old Republic let you play a week early if you preordered the game. it was pretty cool. didnt play that very long, it raped my computer lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i couldnt justify gamefly, you almost talked me into it once, but i dont play games as much as i'd honestly like to. so the fee would probably cost me more than the value.

my brother has that card at game stop, where ocassionaly he'll bring back the games for extra $, he'll bring back a bunch of stuff he hasnt touched, and get like 2 brand new games. idk...worth it i guess if you arent going to replay anything. I guess the card he has give him extra percentage toward trade-ins.

and yea i've done the amazon pre-order a few times, its awesome. actually, Star Wars: Old Republic let you play a week early if you preordered the game. it was pretty cool. didnt play that very long, it raped my computer lol
    Another EA disappointment. I flippin hate them with a passion right now

Well....the game was doomed to fail. Thats why it became free shortly after. lol

It cant compete with Blizzard. No company can.(Well, in regards to WoW that is)....wanna talk failures? Diablo 3. lol ******* awful!

Now that SW TOR is free, I'd go back and play it just to do the class quests, those were actually a pretty good story!! I think if there were mass migrations from wow to swtor, that swtor would be a pretty sweet game actually. dunno.

edit -- free = free to play, not the actual game being free
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Pandemic should have made it. Battlefront 2 is the shizzle. Every other SW game has been a disappointment imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Pandemic should have made it. Battlefront 2 is the shizzle. Every other SW game has been a disappointment imo
    KOTOR was a good one!!!

I'm trying to think of any others i liked. Force Unleashed was ok....just kinda cheesy.

I'm tellin' ya though....swtor coulda been a great game had it not had to compete with warcraft.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

KOTOR was a good one!!!

I'm trying to think of any others i liked. Force Unleashed was ok....just kinda cheesy.

I'm tellin' ya though....swtor coulda been a great game had it not had to compete with warcraft.
    and that Jango Fett bounty hunter one wasn't bad.

+ Reply to Thread