+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #141481
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i really can't wrap my head around cutting Canty and keeping Baas. Baas's contract is going to be a nightmare for the final two years now
    Because our Oline is in dire straights. They'd probably rather sacrifice the interior on the D line, rather than put a hole in our weakest link. Eli needs all the protection he can get.

  2. #141482
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Because our Oline is in dire straights. They'd probably rather sacrifice the interior on the D line, rather than put a hole in our weakest link. Eli needs all the protection he can get.
    so does the run game when you think about it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #141483
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    so does the run game when you think about it.
    Indeed. I hope they run off the left side with Beatty more. They had tons of success on that side last year.

  4. #141484
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,696
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, Dezz, there's a post on Slickdeals.net about Battlefield 3 with all the DLC and everything, digital download for $25 from gamestop.

    I'd get it, so long as it doesnt launch thru origin. haha.

    oh wait , never mind...they dont include base game...so thats not even really a deal. wtf
    lol yea thats what it sounds like. I dont use gamestop either. I brought in about 5-6 new games to exchange last year and theyre like yeaaa 25 bucks. **** that. Gamefly saves me a load of money and if I want to buy a game ill preorder on amazon and get it on release day. Love how amazon does that.

  5. #141485
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol yea thats what it sounds like. I dont use gamestop either. I brought in about 5-6 new games to exchange last year and theyre like yeaaa 25 bucks. **** that. Gamefly saves me a load of money and if I want to buy a game ill preorder on amazon and get it on release day. Love how amazon does that.
    i couldnt justify gamefly, you almost talked me into it once, but i dont play games as much as i'd honestly like to. so the fee would probably cost me more than the value.

    my brother has that card at game stop, where ocassionaly he'll bring back the games for extra $, he'll bring back a bunch of stuff he hasnt touched, and get like 2 brand new games. idk...worth it i guess if you arent going to replay anything. I guess the card he has give him extra percentage toward trade-ins.

    and yea i've done the amazon pre-order a few times, its awesome. actually, Star Wars: Old Republic let you play a week early if you preordered the game. it was pretty cool. didnt play that very long, it raped my computer lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #141486
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,696
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i couldnt justify gamefly, you almost talked me into it once, but i dont play games as much as i'd honestly like to. so the fee would probably cost me more than the value.

    my brother has that card at game stop, where ocassionaly he'll bring back the games for extra $, he'll bring back a bunch of stuff he hasnt touched, and get like 2 brand new games. idk...worth it i guess if you arent going to replay anything. I guess the card he has give him extra percentage toward trade-ins.

    and yea i've done the amazon pre-order a few times, its awesome. actually, Star Wars: Old Republic let you play a week early if you preordered the game. it was pretty cool. didnt play that very long, it raped my computer lol
    Another EA disappointment. I flippin hate them with a passion right now

  7. #141487
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Another EA disappointment. I flippin hate them with a passion right now
    Well....the game was doomed to fail. Thats why it became free shortly after. lol

    It cant compete with Blizzard. No company can.(Well, in regards to WoW that is)....wanna talk failures? Diablo 3. lol ******* awful!

    Now that SW TOR is free, I'd go back and play it just to do the class quests, those were actually a pretty good story!! I think if there were mass migrations from wow to swtor, that swtor would be a pretty sweet game actually. dunno.

    edit -- free = free to play, not the actual game being free
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #141488
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Another EA disappointment. I flippin hate them with a passion right now
    Pandemic should have made it. Battlefront 2 is the shizzle. Every other SW game has been a disappointment imo

  9. #141489
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Pandemic should have made it. Battlefront 2 is the shizzle. Every other SW game has been a disappointment imo
    KOTOR was a good one!!!

    I'm trying to think of any others i liked. Force Unleashed was ok....just kinda cheesy.

    I'm tellin' ya though....swtor coulda been a great game had it not had to compete with warcraft.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #141490
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    KOTOR was a good one!!!

    I'm trying to think of any others i liked. Force Unleashed was ok....just kinda cheesy.

    I'm tellin' ya though....swtor coulda been a great game had it not had to compete with warcraft.
    and that Jango Fett bounty hunter one wasn't bad.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts