+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #141571
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Pizz, you're Emma Stone.
    I'd cut off one of my pinkies to get Emma Stone......only if she was red head though, i saw a commerical with her as blonde yesterday, and meh...

    it's funny cuz i dont even like redheads, at all....but her? I'd make an exception.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #141572
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,211
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'd cut off one of my pinkies to get Emma Stone......only if she was red head though, i saw a commerical with her as blonde yesterday, and meh...it's funny cuz i dont even like redheads, at all....but her? I'd make an exception.
    She's a natural blonde actually, it's weird. I don't mind gingers/red heads *cough* Blake Griffin.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #141573
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Emma Stone<3 Always has my heart.

  4. #141574
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    She's a natural blonde actually, it's weird. I don't mind gingers/red heads *cough* Blake Griffin.
    hmm...I also like the chick who plays Donna in the show "Suits". shes pretty hott for a redhead. Off the top of my head, thats all i can think of at the moment.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #141575
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,187
    Watch Spartacus. All the girls are slammin and get slammed every episode.

  6. #141576
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Watch Spartacus. All the girls are slammin and get slammed every episode.
    why would I watch a ****ty Starz show for that when actual porn is easily accessible? lol...cmon dezz! use your head!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #141577
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,187
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    why would I watch a ****ty Starz show for that when actual porn is easily accessible? lol...cmon dezz! use your head!
    Shut your dirty mouth, that show is great.

  8. #141578
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,211
    So yeah anyways, hi.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #141579
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Eating my momma's rice balls.

  10. #141580
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Eating my momma's rice balls.
    and todays winner of "things to not say in public....", Moke
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts