+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #141601
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You'll find zero love for the devils anywhere here. good luck with that...
    Ha wait..DIDN'T WE BEAT THE RANGERS IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR?

  2. #141602
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,588
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You'll find zero love for the devils anywhere here. good luck with that...
    Actually, almost all the Hockey fans I know in Jersey are Devils fans.

    **** I meant Ice Soccer fans...

  3. #141603
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ha wait..DIDN'T WE BEAT THE RANGERS IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR?
    Eat ****.

  4. #141604
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Actually, almost all the Hockey fans I know in Jersey are Devils fans.

    **** I meant Ice Soccer fans...
    Dezz, Kase and I don't live in Jersey. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #141605
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Yeah and the Devils got murdered against the Kings, MURDERED.

  6. #141606
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Hockey, eh?

  7. #141607
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lolololololololololollllllllllllllllllllll DEVILS.
    hush

  8. #141608
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    ugh today is ridiculous....i feel like im being paid to attempt to stay awake......its not even snowing anymore, but its as if this town has shut down. nobody is out.

    soooooooo bored. someone entertain me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #141609
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    hush
    Hush puppy


  10. #141610
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ugh today is ridiculous....i feel like im being paid to attempt to stay awake......its not even snowing anymore, but its as if this town has shut down. nobody is out.

    soooooooo bored. someone entertain me.
    Yo me too. I hope they let us get out early and ****.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts