+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #141661
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    God, now I want a mimosa.
    on saturday i went to a "brunch" at this pub across from my future-ex-wife's building in manhattan....and there was a large group of us, and i was pounding them. nothing quite like a noon buzz.....well besides an 8am Giants Tailgate buzz that is...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #141662
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    I'm expecting Morehead to come on and be like "What the hell is going on here?".
    I thought we had something special!!!

  3. #141663
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    idk if youre serious or not...but, i could drink the **** out of some mimosas. breakfast of champions
    of course I'm serious, we are talking about Alcohol, have you ever heard me speak of alcohol in jest?

  4. #141664
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    on saturday i went to a "brunch" at this pub across from my future-ex-wife's building in manhattan....and there was a large group of us, and i was pounding them. nothing quite like a noon buzz.....well besides an 8am Giants Tailgate buzz that is...
    8am is just too early..for anything really.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  5. #141665
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm expecting Morehead to come on and be like "What the hell is going on here?".
    "what is this???"

  6. #141666
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    8am is just too early..for anything really.
    The thing of it is you want to get there early to get a good parking spot, but everybody wants to do that so in order to get a good spot you gotta be like 4-5 hours early for the game, which is 8am, after you setup your spot and start cooking it's just natural to drink a few beers...it's like a BBQ...it just so happens that the BBQ has to take place at 8-12am :P

  7. #141667
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    The thing of it is you want to get there early to get a good parking spot, but everybody wants to do that so in order to get a good spot you gotta be like 4-5 hours early for the game, which is 8am, after you setup your spot and start cooking it's just natural to drink a few beers...it's like a BBQ...it just so happens that the BBQ has to take place at 8-12am :P
    I could eat BBQ any time of the day. Even 13p.m

  8. #141668
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,403
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    of course I'm serious, we are talking about Alcohol, have you ever heard me speak of alcohol in jest?
    No sir....it's one area that we will always be on the same page with.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #141669
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    The thing of it is you want to get there early to get a good parking spot, but everybody wants to do that so in order to get a good spot you gotta be like 4-5 hours early for the game, which is 8am, after you setup your spot and start cooking it's just natural to drink a few beers...it's like a BBQ...it just so happens that the BBQ has to take place at 8-12am :P
    I'll probably bring a tent and sleep in it LOL I'm a loser..
    I thought we had something special!!!

  10. #141670
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I could eat BBQ any time of the day. Even 13p.m
    I attended a bbq at 13pm, on the 32nd of Juvember in the year googooplex
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts