+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    and yes, rudyy sleeping in a tent at a tailgate would be comical.....except after awhile im sure it would just be used as a makeshift portapotty.....or at least BEHIND the tent would be. so yea, i wouldnt recommend it.

during the 2011 green bay game I went to with lttaylor56 and mmb & blondie, way after the game...i wasnt about to walk to the meadows, so i literally just started pissing between these 2 cars that were like the only 2 in the section (idk, i was drunk and really stupid), and some guy from like 100 yds i hear :"YOU MOTHER ****ER ARE YOU PISSING ON MY CAR?!?!?"
    im like....ok i immediately regret this decision.....and im like "ARE YOU THE JETTA OR THE CIVIC?!?!?!".....i had to go hide among the 100+ ppl waiting for the port-a-jons....luckily everyone was in blue...its easy to blend in lol

Oh my god that's ****ing hilarious! I piss between cars all the ****ing time at games, those porta john lines are just silly ridiculous, It's likely by the time I realize I have to pee I won't be able to hold it for the line anyhow so I just open up two car doors and pee between them...but you are supposed to go between cars of people you know lol!

All-Pro
    lol chill daven...im just messing. do you think that if i REALLY disliked someone, that I'd post it on a public forum? lol
    I don't know :P I guess not now that I think about it, but Rudyy's kinda cool so I felt the need to defend I guess....the whole I do what I want and I tell you want I'm gonna do and I'm not gonna conform thing, I like that, sometimes those guys get a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Oh my god that's ****ing hilarious! I piss between cars all the ****ing time at games, those porta john lines are just silly ridiculous, It's likely by the time I realize I have to pee I won't be able to hold it for the line anyhow so I just open up two car doors and pee between them...but you are supposed to go between cars of people you know lol!
    haha i know what im SUPPOSED to do....but it was after the game, and ppl were swarming the lot...it would have been awkward regardless. problem was, i was already ON MY WAY to the portajohns, saw the line....thought maybe i'd cross the street to the meadow....and im like ok i cant hold it. **** it!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I don't know :P I guess not now that I think about it, but Rudyy's kinda cool so I felt the need to defend I guess....the whole I do what I want and I tell you want I'm gonna do and I'm not gonna conform thing, I like that, sometimes those guys get a bad rap.
    agreed. if anything Rudyy, Moke, Rusty, and Shake, have all been a breath of fresh air....liven the place up a bit cuz its been slow for like a year now lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Tears of happiness are running down my face!!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Can I give you a virtual hug please?

agreed. if anything Rudyy, Moke, Rusty, and Shake, have all been a breath of fresh air....liven the place up a bit cuz its been slow for like a year now lol
    Haha well thank you.

You guys are fun to talk to...INCLUDING DEZZ.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Can I give you a virtual hug please?
    No, but you can give me an actual hug when you show up at THEE GAME.

No, but you can give me an actual hug when you show up at THEE GAME.
    ha...oh ..

Rudyy's cool, she/he (I forget sorry) seems like a no bull crap kinda person, which is all I ask from people.
    only thing is, rudy is not like that at all lol. actually she's BS's with me ALL the time. I think its like a chick thing. She's still great though
    Last edited by Rusty192; 03-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread