+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Wine sucks so much, I get a hangover after 8 or 9 glasses before I'm even feeling good

Hard Liquor or Good Beer is the way to go for me, I do have a decent amount of experience drinking wine, good wine too, of many different types because.... Passover.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    my thinking used to "when I was younger" if the girl liked wine so be it,get her the biggest bottle in the store....
    haha she can have whatever she likes, im not drinking it. hows it going B?

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Wine sucks so much, I get a hangover after 8 or 9 glasses before I'm even feeling good

Hard Liquor or Good Beer is the way to go for me, I do have a decent amount of experience drinking wine, good wine too, of many different types because.... Passover.
    You seriously get hangovers from WINE???? Holy cow what is happening to the world..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    haha she can have whatever she likes, im not drinking it. hows it going B?
    there ya go keep the ladys happy you'll be happy....I'm doing good.... lunch break...doing a little tile job on a kitchen remodel......
    Last edited by byron; 03-21-2013 at 01:13 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You seriously get hangovers from WINE???? Holy cow what is happening to the world..
    If your not getting hangovers you may not be drinking enought......step it up ...

Veteran
    Speaking of hangovers, I look like death at work today. Everyone in my group went to watch the golf tourney at bay hill today, so it was prime time to drink last night.

If your not getting hangovers you may not be drinking enought......step it up ...
    amen

Well for starters, you shouldn't be drinking wine to get drunk..which is why I'm surprised you got a hangover from it lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well for starters, you shouldn't be drinking wine to get drunk..which is why I'm surprised you got a hangover from it lol.
    Oooh....thats what I done wrong when I drank.......lol....just teasing ya Rudy.... I stoped drinking in 89, couldn't take the hangovers anymore....haha

All-Pro
    It would be nice to see this Cruz thing get done ....

+ Reply to Thread