+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I never get tired of seeing old school Lawrence Taylor clips.

Good music too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCueGECEq_A
    nice vid......we had some LB's back then man I miss that ****.....how you doing man

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I called myself an idiot the other day it hurt my feelings.....
    I call myself an idiot several times a day and am always somehow comforted by it.
    Get well soon 80.

I never get tired of seeing old school Lawrence Taylor clips.

Good music too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCueGECEq_A
    I remember watching LT's first Giants preseason game and he actually wore # 98. I have scoured the internet for a pick with him in a Giants uni. wearing 98 but have never seen one.
    Unless my memory is shot, it has to be out there somewhere.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I remember watching LT's first Giants preseason game and he actually wore # 98. I have scoured the internet for a pick with him in a Giants uni. wearing 98 but have never seen one.
    Your memory IS shot, because you literally talk about this like every 5-6 months. I mustve heard this 20 times
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I call myself an idiot several times a day and am always somehow comforted by it.
    well one thing is for sure it refocuses me

That was his number in college, and I believe you're correct. Because another poster brought up the same thing. Off topic, how's the Sox looking for the season? I'm not so confident in the Yankees. Granderson and Tex being hurt before spring training doesn't help. And we have no catcher. I hated Youkilis with the Sox, but I always said I love to have a player like him on the Yankees. Doesn't give up any at-bats, and I think he still has some left in the tank to have a productive season.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    nice vid......we had some LB's back then man I miss that ****.....how you doing man
    LT, Carson, Kelly, VanPelt, Reasons, Pepper, Banks. Those were the days...
    I'm doing great, back in NY, miss the warm weather of Florida, but getting used to the cold again. How you been?

Giants fan since the early 80s

[QUOTE=ny06;719978] I hated Youkilis with the Sox, but I always said I love to have a player like him on the Yankees. Doesn't give up any at-bats, and I think he still has some left in the tank to have a productive season. QUOTE]

agreed, if he can work the walks like he used to, I'd be content with just that. If we can bat him before Cano, that would be a huge asset, especially since our RISP numbers were **** last year.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Death

Yanks will be fine. Injuries will force Girardi to play small ball. Starting pitchin is suspect, relief is good. Cervielli is decent enough. Yanks will make the playoffs

All-Pro
    That was his number in college, and I believe you're correct. Because another poster brought up the same thing. Off topic, how's the Sox looking for the season? I'm not so confident in the Yankees. Granderson and Tex being hurt before spring training doesn't help. And we have no catcher. I hated Youkilis with the Sox, but I always said I love to have a player like him on the Yankees. Doesn't give up any at-bats, and I think he still has some left in the tank to have a productive season.

LT, Carson, Kelly, VanPelt, Reasons, Pepper, Banks. Those were the days...
    I'm doing great, back in NY, miss the warm weather of Florida, but getting used to the cold again. How you been?
    Yes they were, I wish we had a dominate LB or two... Been good.... sick of the cold myself ...I started a fire in the wood furnace back in Dec and its been going since. But its starting to get warmer by the day up here now snow is going fast...Ny is a cool place hope to get back down again this fall ....you should join this year man

+ Reply to Thread