+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Giants just resigned Boothe for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think Matt is on to something here. I'm all in.
    alrite i'll get it started tonight

Matt.....I know nothing about this so maybe you could help.
    As you know, we are "buddies" WITH Lomas Brown, he is going to sign a crap load of photos for a trade show my wife is involved in. We have to supply the photos however. All we can find are small photos on line.
    My question is ....Will people be interested in his signing 4 6 photos? Or is it a waste of time?
    Let me know.
    honestly i'd try to do 8x11 or get him to sign little footballs or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    and I agreed with you, lol. I just dont know if they go OL or not.
    I think with Boothe signing a one year deal, Snee who has bene on a decline with a final year big cap number, no real answer at RT we have to be eyeballing OL in the first two rounds. They say its a deep class this year so maybe we do wait on it

I like Jerry as well but he has made some bad picks over the years as well.
    Clint Sintim comes to mind. He can make mistakes.
    I just think, protecting the QB and getting to the QB, need to be the priorities.
    uhg...

why didn't we just move up and get Mualuga

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Rather go dline. Eli was one of the least sacked qbs last year. Problem for the oline last year wasnt protecting Eli, the problem was running the ball along with Bradshaws ankles.
    That wasn't the problem, your such a hater...

Dude cracked 1000 and 4.7 ypc which was top 7 out of all RBs that had 150 carries or more

time to stop it with that

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    That wasn't the problem, your such a hater...

Dude cracked 1000 and 4.7 ypc which was top 7 out of all RBs that had 150 carries or more

time to stop it with that
    Not hating on Bradshaw at all, I like him a lot. But Brown looked much better than AB when AB went down for a few weeks. you cant deny Bradshaw ankles were a liability

Not hating on Bradshaw at all, I like him a lot. But Brown looked much better than AB when AB went down for a few weeks. you cant deny Bradshaw ankles were a liability
    a liability in the sense that he obviously wasn't a go every week but the running game wasn't a liability because of Bradshaw . Truth is that he was one of the most effective runners in the league last year.

And yes Brown looked great, but 70 carries isn't a big enough sample size

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    a liability in the sense that he obviously wasn't a go every week but the running game wasn't a liability because of Bradshaw . Truth is that he was one of the most effective runners in the league last year.

And yes Brown looked great, but 70 carries isn't a big enough sample size
    You are kidding yourself if you dont think his ankle problems didnt slow him down at all. Even though he had a good year last year, our running game struggled, non existent at times, Think we can both agree on that. Im not placing this solely at AB feet at all. Like I said before I think the oline is weak in the running game. and the coaches were stubborn when it came to giving Wilson carries. Splitting carries would have helped AB in my opinion.

You are kidding yourself if you dont think his ankle problems didnt slow him down at all. Even though he had a good year last year, our running game struggled, non existent at times, Think we can both agree on that. Im not placing this solely at AB feet at all. Like I said before I think the oline is weak in the running game. and the coaches were stubborn when it came to giving Wilson carries. Splitting carries would have helped AB in my opinion.
    I agree. I love Bradshaw, but his time was up. The one practice a week thing was getting out of hand too. The less he practiced, the worse he looked.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread