+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #142641
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Louis C.K is the funniest guy on the planet...behind Kevin Hart and me though.
    I love Kevin Hart, but he's not on the same level. And you just said youre a guy. Cool story, bro.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #142642
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,227
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I love Kevin Hart, but he's not on the same level. And you just said youre a guy. Cool story, bro.
    Maybe I am a guy Louis is funny because he doesn't give a ****. He just says whatever he wants without thinking twice.

  3. #142643
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Maybe I am a guy Louis is funny because he doesn't give a ****. He just says whatever he wants without thinking twice.
    Yup!!

    and I love his general message that is basically "It's only offensive because you were told it's offensive."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #142644
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Eddie Murphy in the 80's.....Delerious and Raw were probably the 2 funniest stand up comedies I have ever seen in my life

  5. #142645
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Eddie Murphy in the 80's.....Delerious and Raw were probably the 2 funniest stand up comedies I have ever seen in my life
    yea i love those....but looking back, when i've watched the recently, the style is just so dated. Like I can watch 90% of his show with a straight face. idk.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #142646
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Kevin Hart is way different than Louis. I like both, just that Kevin Hart makes me laugh more because he's just so stupid and I'm more open to the stupidity comedy.

    Louis CK is having a thing on HBO I believe 2 weeks from now?

    Can't wait to watch it.

  7. #142647
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea i love those....but looking back, when i've watched the recently, the style is just so dated. Like I can watch 90% of his show with a straight face. idk.
    lol really? I've seen them a million times and I can still cry of laughter when I see them again

    Dave Chapelle's stand ups were hilarious as well

  8. #142648
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Dave Chapelle is hilarious. Everything he really touched was so funny.

  9. #142649
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol really? I've seen them a million times and I can still cry of laughter when I see them again

    Dave Chapelle's stand ups were hilarious as well
    I think it's because most people find Eddie Murphy more funny than Eddie Murphy's material. I dont think he's that funny to begin with, so to me, alot of what he does was just talking. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #142650
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Dave Chapelle is hilarious. Everything he really touched was so funny.
    Big time, sad to see him disappear.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts