+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah same.

Lol I love how Ro is such a Cruz fan boy.
    Ro is like that with every Giant, until they become prima donnas, Cruz is getting there though

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ro is like that with every Giant, until they become prima donnas, Cruz is getting there though
    Cruz is far from a prima donna. Just because you don't like him with Jay-Z doesn't make him a prima.

I don't think he's like that with every Giant...he says he's not the biggest Eli fan.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yup. it's a big issue considering the different types of teams that are out there.

The Giants have a evenly spread roster. Teams like....idk Detroit.....Stafford has a decent contract, Megatron has a huge contract, and everyone else gets pennies lol. So they dont think twice about throwing away money. hardly seems legit.
    I agree JP the pay system is not fair.....I'll leave it at that ...I love football the off season sucks all about money every year if it ain't about Cruz its somebody else.....

Tom Coughlin says the Giants would have made it back to the Super Bowl in 2008 if it had not been for the Plaxico Burress incident.

I concur

Tom Coughlin does not wear his two Super Bowl rings. "I'd like to get another one, so I don't wanna jinx it." - From Art Stapleton

When Coughlin was hired by Giants in 2004: "The first thing Wellington Mara says to me is 'Welcome home." - From Paul Schwartz

Tom Coughlin says the Giants would have made it back to the Super Bowl in 2008 if it had not been for the Plaxico Burress incident.

I concur
    While i think it's totally possible that would have been the outcome, i HATE what-ifs.....

then you start sounding like the 2011 49ers, and Packers. "The better team didn't win..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I feel like ****, sore literally everywhere and light headed.

Well I dont think hes lazy, so what would you call it? Not knowing the playbook? How many times did we see Eli telling MM he ran the wrong route? Too many and I love MM.
    Just one play but in the GB game in 2010, MM ran to the open spot in the secondary and Eli threw it the other way into coverage. MM clearly made the proper sight adjustment and Eli, under pressure) made the wrong read. He had a "conversation" with MM making it look like he ran the wrong route but he clearly didn't.
    Its the nature of sight adjustment routes.
    This crap about MM running the wrong routes is nonsense. Its Message Board hype and nothing else.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    anyone ever take Oscillococcinum?

+ Reply to Thread