+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    If you're finding used Martin guitars for that amount...jump on them. Martin is great stuff. The lower end stuff isn't built as well but the tone is usually very good.
    most of the lower end use high pressure laminate body construction mohongany /or spruce top....2000 range will get you into a solid wood middle of the road Martin.....I played a D35 at the time it was a 3500.00 tbh I didn't like it, it just didn't do it for me.... I love my sons D15 800.00 martin...go figure ...Idk ...I feel in love with it before I asked how much he paid for it imo he got a good one..now I want to go shopping!
    Last edited by byron; 04-10-2013 at 03:55 PM.

ugh....i just went into a really sudden funk where I miss molly my bullmastiff so much.....i get these really depressing moments where something reminds me of my big stupid dog, and it sucks...i hate it...

I JUST WENT FULL EMO!! NEVER GO FULL EMO, SON!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    most of the lower end use high pressure laminate body construction mohongany /or spruce top....2000 range will get you into a solid wood middle of the road Martin.....I played a D35 at the time it was a 3500.00 tbh I didn't like it, it just didn't do it for me.... I love my sons D15 800.00 martin...go figure ...Idk ...I feel in love with it before I asked how much he paid for it imo he got a good one..now I want to go shopping!
    My friend who owns a music shop just bought his wife that laminated Martin. Its a nice guitar but not really great. I think it cost him about $600.00.
    Get well soon 80.

I heard Jackson guitars suck.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My friend who owns a music shop just bought his wife that laminated Martin. Its a nice guitar but not really great. I think it cost him about $600.00.
    yeah I don't know much about them the d15's next up is where I'd probably go.. 1000 is about all I'd want to spend, one day I'll check them out

All-Pro
    three of the pups

cant see the pic, but i think you had it on FB yesterday? so awesome, love pups.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

watching film on Wilson. Small guy and leads with his head in open space alot. Cant be good with the new ******ed rule.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Odd questions, but, doesnt anyone have a discover card? I'm really liking all the features of the generic cashback, and the amazon options, thought it was kind of cool. It's already better than the Chase version, and if i can avoid giving business to a commercial bank; win....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Cruz turned down another offer. little more than 7 mil per year 21 mill gaurenteed
    Last edited by dezzzR; 04-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

+ Reply to Thread