+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What sources? What specific person from either camp has said any of this?
    As I said...there is no smoke. There are only rumors of smoke. You'd be an easy target for aluminum siding Dez.
    Daily News NY Post, every Giants affiliated website/facebook. A former agent. When different people are saying the same thing there is indeed smoke.

I want to set some facts straight about Dezz's misconception and rumor spreading about this Cruz fiasco....especially in regards to Jay-Z.

Jay-Z does not own a sports agency. Jay-Z owns a marketing company called Roc Nation(duh). They do not represent athletes. Robinson Cano, and Victor Cruz are represented by CCA, Creative Artists Agency. A company that has been around since the 70s. Jay-Z recruits for CCA due to his high profile.

The only reason Jay-Z is trying to unload his shares of the Nets, is because he will be unable to recruit NBA players to CCA if he is directly associated to a team. He wants to be an NBA agent.

Players represented by CCA will most likely be handled by a gentleman named Ben Dogra. Ben Dogra confirmed that Jiggaman helped land Cruz at CCA.

In short.......Jay-Z is merely partnered w/ CCA in this whole ordeal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I want to set some facts straight about Dezz's misconception and rumor spreading about this Cruz fiasco....especially in regards to Jay-Z.

Jay-Z does not own a sports agency. Jay-Z owns a marketing company called Roc Nation(duh). They do not represent athletes. Robinson Cano, and Victor Cruz are represented by CCA, Creative Artists Agency. A company that has been around since the 70s. Jay-Z recruits for CCA due to his high profile.

The only reason Jay-Z is trying to unload his shares of the Nets, is because he will be unable to recruit NBA players to CCA if he is directly associated to a team. He wants to be an NBA agent.

Players represented by CCA will most likely be handled by a gentleman named Ben Dogra. Ben Dogra confirmed that Jiggaman helped land Cruz at CCA.

In short.......Jay-Z is merely partnered w/ CCA in this whole ordeal.
    Well aware of that. What makes Jayz qualified for this position? He watches sports? Wears a yankee cap everyday for the last 20 years?

And look whats happening. We have a slot wr thinking he deserves elite wr money.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well aware of that. What makes Jayz qualified for this position? He watches sports? Wears a yankee cap everyday for the last 20 years?

And look whats happening. We have a slot wr thinking he deserves elite wr money.
    QUALIFIED FOR WHAT, DEZZ?!?!? All he's doing is recruiting people to be represented by a legit sports agent. lol

It's not Jay-Z representing him!! lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

QUALIFIED FOR WHAT, DEZZ?!?!? All he's doing is recruiting people to be represented by a legit sports agent. lol

It's not Jay-Z representing him!! lmao
    No **** man! What qualifies him for that?

And you JUST said "He wants to be an NBA agent" so where ya going braaah

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No **** man! What qualifies him for that?

And you JUST said "He wants to be an NBA agent" so where ya going braaah
    what qualifies someone to recruit for something? Idk, I'm pretty sure I could make a suggestion to a friend.....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

what qualifies someone to recruit for something? Idk, I'm pretty sure I could make a suggestion to a friend.....lol
    Exactly, hes not. He doesnt belong anywhere near the sports world. If you dont think Cruz's new found attitude isnt directly connected to Jayz I have a bridge to sell you. Ever since hes started hanging out with him, Cruzs once awesome hardworking blue collared mentality went right out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lol
    Go play your fiddle

All-Pro
    I tried to start my own agency......BCAA..." Beez Creative Artist Agency"....couldn't get it off the ground....you need dough ,I got no dough Jayz got dough
    Last edited by byron; 04-12-2013 at 02:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread