+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Well Rudy I really don't care one way or the other , all I ever said from the beginning was that some of what is being reported is true... J Mara himself said that the offer would make Cruz a very rich young man...Do you not believe that report ? And if you do am I not right when I say that there is some truth in what is being reported ....just one example but there is other stuff out there....
    Yes, I believe that report because that came from Mara himself. Not a source that ESPN reported.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Who is this Shefter guy and what the hell does he know about anything ? Sounds like he is speculating on the subject as well..."they are far apart because Cruz isn't working out?" Cruz isn't working out because he hasn't signed the deal offered, and would have to sign an injury waiver or the tender to have insurance ...anyhow there is plenty of truth in what is being report you just got to look for it , its not hiding man your just focused on one detail "the offer amount "....I never said I believed any of that
    No...He's saying that there is a lot of reporting about offers and demands, but no one knows anything. And he knows stuff before anyone else does.

So if he's saying that no one knows, it means that no one knows.
    Get well soon 80.

Well Rudy I really don't care one way or the other , all I ever said from the beginning was that some of what is being reported is true... J Mara himself said that the offer would make Cruz a very rich young man...Do you not believe that report ? And if you do am I not right when I say that there is some truth in what is being reported ....just one example but there is other stuff out there....
    Yes...he suggested that they offered a better deal than Welker got. Buts that's all he said. Does that mean that they offered more years? Less years but higher annual salary? More guaranteed money? If yes to any of these...how much more or how many more?
    All these "speculators" have filled in the blanks with pure speculation and then reporting it as fact. All hoping that some poor MB posters, thirsty for ANY information, will eat it up.

And they have.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yes, I believe that report because that came from Mara himself. Not a source that ESPN reported.
    you didn't answer my question ... from my last post "so there is some truth in what is being reported ?"...I left out the ? in my above post sorry Rudy
    Last edited by byron; 04-16-2013 at 08:34 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yes...he suggested that they offered a better deal than Welker got. Buts that's all he said. Does that mean that they offered more years? Less years but higher annual salary? More guaranteed money? If yes to any of these...how much more or how many more?
    All these "speculators" have filled in the blanks with pure speculation and then reporting it as fact. All hoping that some poor MB posters, thirsty for ANY information, will eat it up.

And they have.
    that's to bad ... my argument is that there is some truth in what is being reported how am I wrong....

you didn't answer my question
    I know Mr. Mara said that. They actually quoted a real person. Now...if someone actually quotes Victor Cruz, Tom Condon, Jerry Reese or John Mara on the specific details of the negotiations then that would have credibility.

That's my point B. These dubious reports just regurgitate speculation and some folks accept it as truth. No one cites anyone specifically. Given that, and given that parties are very unlikely to share the real details of a contract negotiation, those reports are worth next to nothing.
    Get well soon 80.

you didn't answer my question
    But I did.

Mara HIMSELF came out and said he would make Cruz a very rich young man. $7 million, 3 years.

There are random sources being reported saying totally different and conflicting things. None of which are confirmed. I don't believe those reports.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

that's to bad ... my argument is that there is some truth in what is being reported how am I wrong....
    What part?
    The only thing I believe is what Mr. Mara is known to have said. What he said offers NO SPECIFICS at all.
    So the supposed $21MM guarantee, the supposed $10 to $11MM demands, all the rest of the crap means NOTHING.
    There is no reason to believe any of it.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    I know Mr. Mara said that. They actually quoted a real person. Now...if someone actually quotes Victor Cruz, Tom Condon, Jerry Reese or John Mara on the specific details of the negotiations then that would have credibility.

That's my point B. These dubious reports just regurgitate speculation and some folks accept it as truth. No one cites anyone specifically. Given that, and given that parties are very unlikely to share the real details of a contract negotiation, those reports are worth next to nothing.
    you called me out in a post today as if I was buying everything that is being reported.... that's just not true all I ever said right from the get go was that I believed that there is some truth to what is being reported ....no more no less... Your the one bringing in all the rest of this **** ...what the hell man

All-Pro
    What part?
    The only thing I believe is what Mr. Mara is known to have said. What he said offers NO SPECIFICS at all.
    So the supposed $21MM guarantee, the supposed $10 to $11MM demands, all the rest of the crap means NOTHING.
    There is no reason to believe any of it.
    Where have I said I believe any of that ? And the only report I remember reading was like 7mil average with 21 g money with no years reported speculation in that report was 4 to 5 years....but man that was a while ago.....one of the first reports to come out

+ Reply to Thread