+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #143661
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,727
    wow....this is a quick read, but it's slightly depressing http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/thro...ing-price-pain

    poor guy is finally paying for being the tough SOB he was
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #143662
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,551
    Suck but thats what they get paid the big bucks for



    "The NY never comes off"

  3. #143663
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,727
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Suck but thats what they get paid the big bucks for
    yep
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #143664

  5. #143665

  6. #143666
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,551
    Cam Newton hit 161 times while rushing or throwing last year. damn



    "The NY never comes off"

  7. #143667
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    8,201
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Cam Newton hit 161 times while rushing or throwing last year. damn
    he won't last getting hit like that all the time

  8. #143668
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,727
    man I can't believe we took the lowest rated player of the first round....

    WE passed on Trufant, Werner, AND SHARRIF FLOYD(who had no business dropping to where he was taken) to take a guy we could have drafted today.....jeez.

    Don't get me wrong, I think Pugh is going to be good, but 1st round? can't say I understand that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #143669
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,551
    Theyre saying Pugh has TRex arms.



    "The NY never comes off"

  10. #143670
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    55,533
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    man I can't believe we took the lowest rated player of the first round....

    WE passed on Trufant, Werner, AND SHARRIF FLOYD(who had no business dropping to where he was taken) to take a guy we could have drafted today.....jeez.

    Don't get me wrong, I think Pugh is going to be good, but 1st round? can't say I understand that...
    Exactly Pizz. Its not the player that bothers me. Its that we passed on huge talent to reach into the second round to fill an immediate need. Which is NOT what you're supposed to do with the draft.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts