+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #143701
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,605
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    HAHAHA YEP!!

    especially since everyone knows e=5, and there were better numbers AND letters available before both!!
    lol I have no friggin clue what youre talking about. I just copy and paste and that comes up.

  2. #143702
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    YAAAAOOOO how bout dem yanks, yo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #143703
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,077
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    YAAAAOOOO how bout dem second place yanks, yo
    Awesome!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #143704
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Awesome!!!
    I wouldnt expect you to be nervous about our team of no-names, 2 games behind you. youre too naive for that lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #143705
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    You can keep 1st place actually, cuz we all know what happens when the sox are in 1st place all year. EPIC COLLAPSE INCOMING
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #143706
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,077
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wouldnt expect you to be nervous about our team of no-names, 2 games behind you. youre too naive for that lol
    Just wait for all the pre madonnas to come back and see how the chemistry of the team goes down the tubes.
    I actually like the fact that the Yanks are doing well with a bunch of unknowns. The Sox are pretty much doing the same thing. But our team is on the field. Yours will be crawling back from the DL and when they come back, given all their salaries, they will displace all these kids who got them off to such a good start.
    Then we will see the same, disfunctional team. That's when the fun will be over for Yankee fans.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #143707
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just wait for all the pre madonnas to come back and see how the chemistry of the team goes down the tubes.
    I actually like the fact that the Yanks are doing well with a bunch of unknowns. The Sox are pretty much doing the same thing. But our team is on the field. Yours will be crawling back from the DL and when they come back, given all their salaries, they will displace all these kids who got them off to such a good start.
    Then we will see the same, disfunctional team. That's when the fun will be over for Yankee fans.
    Can you explain why the Yankees are " a disfunctional team" ? We are in 1st every year. Quit making **** up.

    You want to talk about disfunctional? Look no further than the sox teams over the past few seasons. players who didnt like each other....boozing in the clubhouse, coaches getting fired. collapsing in truly horrifying fashion.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #143708
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,077
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Can you explain why the Yankees are " a disfunctional team" ? We are in 1st every year. Quit making **** up.

    You want to talk about disfunctional? Look no further than the sox teams over the past few seasons. players who didnt like each other....boozing in the clubhouse, coaches getting fired. collapsing in truly horrifying fashion.
    Oh Yeah?????
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #143709
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh Yeah?????
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #143710
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,605
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    YAAAAOOOO how bout dem yanks, yo
    Was at the game Friday, got seats in the delta sky box or whatever. That place is amazing. Seats were great angle, could see into the yanks dugout and they were just a bit to the left of homeplate. Before the game mom was looking around and sees Paul Oneil standing in the announcers booth, it was like 30 ft from us, I turned around and Michael Kay stood up, we waved and they waved back. It was awesome. She wont stop talking about it. Her favorite Yank besides The Mick.

    Great game too. Wonder what Girardis going to do with Phelps. Throw him in the rotation or keep him in long relief. Wouldnt be opposed to either with all these games being so close.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts